Spoken notifications are a great way to keep you informed of important events while you are working on your computer. They allow you to hear a notification whenever an event occurs, without having to take your eyes off the screen. This can be helpful for staying up to date on new emails, instant messages, or other notifications.
The latest Spoken notifications for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Spoken notifications Andorid App Summary
WD Informatica has developed the Spoken notifications for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spoken notifications has got over 223197+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 3.23.99
The latest update of Spoken notifications is Jul 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spoken notifications App Overview and Details
Spoken notifications let you listen to your email, whatsapp, text messages and know who’s calling even with your phone locked.
Voice commands lets you control your device, make calls, and send text messages.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
You can enable it to lock device when some applications (incomming calls, clock, alarms) unlock it.
This service captures phone notifications and uses the text-to-speech tool (TTS TextToSpeech) to inform them in spoken form.(brief or detailed)
Due to Google Play Store’s restrictions on SMS / Call Log permissions
Incoming Calls, make phone calls, send SMS, Emergency, Location, Conectivity and other functions may be affected
Activated battery saving can affect notifications when the screen is off (if so, it is recommended to disable it)
On some devices, the screen off disables notifications, in which case it is recommended to activate reports and notices, Notification always present
Pre-set voice commands in Spanish , English , Portuguese , Italian and French only using Android voice recognition (Google Voice Search)..
(hang up, text to , call to, hour or find in Google).
Use of power keys, volume, headset button and shake to control functionality quickly and easily.
★ Use settings to enable / disable each notification.
You can also choose the audio mode where they will be spoken (headset, speakers, always or none) for short or detailed notifications.
★ Remember to activate the Notifications from the program menu or from the device configuration.
★ Remember to set the voice playback language.
(Settings->language and input->Text-to-speech output)
• Spoken notifications for incoming calls and SMS.
• Voice notifications for applications (gmail, mail, whatsapp, facebook, hangout, etc).
• Predefined voice commands.
• Notifications for signal, airplane mode, battery, location and Wi-Fi or data connection.
• Geo information – location.
• Emergency activation (S.O.S) by voice command (send text message with location).
• Control by orders received by SMS (only for authorized and emergency numbers).
• Answering calls and sending SMS by voice commands.
• Searches on Google when one of the voice commands is not recognized.
• Alert notifications about the status of the phone (no service, low battery, no connection, etc.).
• Set notifications spoken by speakers, headsets or bluetooth.
• Notifications can be configured as brief or detailed (read a complete email or whatsapp or just your sender).
Speech Commands / Voice Command examples:
call to , hang up , wake me at , text to , date , hour , radio , music , open app, send location to , replay , phone status , ok google and more…
You can use any text-to-speech application.
Online Help http://www.wd.com.ar/Android/wdservice_en.html
Features of Spoken notifications for PC
1. Spoken notifications for incoming calls and SMS.
2. Voice notifications for applications (gmail, mail, whatsapp, facebook, hangout, etc).
3. Predefined voice commands.
4. Notifications for signal, airplane mode, battery, location and Wi-Fi or data connection.
5. Geo information – location.
6. Connectivity information.
7. Control your device using voice commands.
8. Make phone calls and send SMS using voice commands.
9. Choose the audio mode where notifications will be spoken.
10. Set the voice playback language.
Install “Spoken notifications” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spoken notifications on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spoken notifications on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spoken notifications and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spoken notifications as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spoken notifications On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||WD Informatica|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spoken notifications?
★ Bugs fix
Added in configuration:
Configure notifications, configure applications Format to speak
Set up messages Repeated text
Spoken notifications is a great application that notifies users of incoming notifications through voice. This application is very convenient because it eliminates the need to constantly check your phone for notifications. The voice notifications are clear and easy to understand, making this application ideal for people who are constantly on the go.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spoken notifications for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Spoken notifications to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spoken notifications and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spoken notifications. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spoken notifications.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.