A storm cloud is a large, dark, low-lying cloud that is associated with inclement weather, such as rain, snow, or hail. Storm clouds are typically associated with thunderstorms, and are often referred to as thunderheads. Storm clouds can form in any type of weather, but they are most commonly seen in the summer months, when thunderstorms are most common.
The technical specifications of the Storm Cloud for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Storm Cloud Andorid App Summary
Storm Cloud was developed by Inaxsys Security Systems inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Storm Cloud from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Storm Cloud is 5.1 on Play store with total users of 6224. The Storm Cloud app has a user rating of 3.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Storm Cloud is Apr 30, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Storm Cloud on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Storm Cloud For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Storm Cloud using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Storm Cloud on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Storm Cloud here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Storm Cloud On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Inaxsys Security Systems inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Storm Cloud for PC
1. View live video from multiple cameras on multiple devices
2. Playback video saved to the device’s local storage
3. Record video or snapshots directly to your mobile device
4. Remotely control compatible PTZ cameras
5. Configure motion triggered push notifications
6. Connect your NVR or DVR system to your router using an Ethernet cable
7. Instant access to your security cameras from anywhere in the world
8. Three easy steps to get started
9. Compatible with most NVR and DVR systems
10. FREE app
Storm Cloud App Overview and Details
STORM CLOUD allows you to view your security cameras anywhere in the world. This app uses STORM CLOUD Service from the NVR and DVR, which allows you to connect your system instantly with 3 easy steps. Simply download the app, scan the QR code on the NVR or DVR system and enter your password to start viewing live video from all your installed cameras.
The app allows you to:
• View Live video from multiple cameras on multiple cameras
• Playback video saved to the device’s local storage
• Record video or snapshots directly tp your mobile device
• Remotely control compatible PTZ cameras
• Configure motion triggered push notifications
• Connect you NVR or DVR system to your router using an Ethernet cable.
Whats New In this Storm Cloud?
Fixed some Bugs!
The Storm Cloud application has been a great way to keep track of the weather. I have been able to stay up to date with the weather conditions in my area, and have been able to plan my day accordingly. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to stay up to date with the weather conditions.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Storm Cloud on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Storm Cloud to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Storm Cloud and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Storm Cloud. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Storm Cloud.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.