Sunclock is a Sunrise Sunset Moon Calendar that tells you the sunrise, sunset, and moonrise times for your location. Sunclock also has a built-in weather forecast so you can plan your day accordingly.
The latest Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon Andorid App Summary
Henning Benecke has developed the Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon has got over 1571925+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 3.15
The latest update of Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon is Aug 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon App Overview and Details
Sunclock is an astronomical clock that shows
• sunrise, sunset, true noon and day length,
• civil twilight, nautical twilight and astronomical twilight,
• moonrise, moonset and moon phase
on an analog dial.
• golden hour
• and blue hour.
Sunclock also shows ancient time measurements, where the day from sunrise to sunset is divided into twelve hours like
• Time since sunrise and sunset, Byzantine time, Roman time, Athonite time, lost time,
• Horae Temporales, Zmanim, Jewish clock, Hebrew hour, Eretz Yisrael clock,
• old Arabs clock, Arabic hour names
• and Alaturka hour system.
Other time systems divide the day from sunrise to sunset into six or eight parts like
• Rāhu Kalam (poison period in Vedic astrology),
• Wadokei (traditional Japanese clock)
• or 時辰, traditional Chinese Hours, Earthly Branches.
The religious times
• Roman Catholic Liturgy of the Hour
• and Islamic prayer times with Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Tahajjud
are also displayed by Sunclock.
More features are:
• True solar time (time on a classic sundial)
• Extra minute hand shows equation of time
• Countdown timer to the next event such as sunrise
• Magnetic compass with reference direction to one of 1200 cities.
• Solar compass with azimuth (horizontal direction) to the sun, sunrise, sunset and north.
• Sun symbol and day/night over Northern and Southern Hemisphere map (flat earth).
• Night hunting ban time in Germany.
• World clock and second time zone with second widget.
• Battery-friendly implementation.
• App, wallpaper and two widgets.
• Extensive customizing options or a gallery for quick selection.
• 24-hour dial or on a unique double dial with 2 x 12 and 24-hours.
• Your personal motto of the day can rotate with the second hand.
• Load, save and share your clock design.
• Sunclock remains visible when the device is connected to the charger.
• No network needed, everything is calculated locally.
Any time and date can be simulated by swiping across the screen. Swipe the top half of the screen to change the time and the bottom half to change the date. In this way, the cosmic rhythms and relationships of the sun and moon can be discovered and studied at any hour and any day of the year for any place in the world. This simulation can also run automatically as an animation.
August 5, 2022
Features of Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon for PC
– Shows sunrise, sunset, true noon and day length
– Shows civil twilight, nautical twilight and astronomical twilight
– Shows moonrise, moonset and moon phase
– Shows ancient time measurements
– Shows religious times
– Shows world clock and second time zone
– Shows battery-friendly implementation
– Shows extensive customizing options
Install “Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Henning Benecke|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon?
• Clock gallery updated
• Equation of time displayed with pointer and text
• Manual animation by swiping the screen is now slower
• Fixed and maintained minor bugs and imperfections
Sunclock is a sunrise sunset moon application that helps you plan your day by telling you when the sun will rise, set, and be in the sky. It is a great way to plan your day and see what the night sky will look like.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sunclock – Sunrise Sunset Moon.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.