What a Walk 2 is an iPhone and Android app that enables users to track their walks, runs, and hikes. The app logs the user’s location, distance, duration, and calories burned. What a Walk 2 also includes a social networking feature that allows users to share their workouts with friends.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 Andorid App Summary
The Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 was developed by the popular developer agency named WEEGOON. They have the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 in the Arcade category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1737749 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 5, 2020 was the last date the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 was updated with new features. If you want to use the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 for PC
– Addictively hilarious and easy to play
– More than 40+ dramatic scenarios for you to explore
– Funny yet charismatic characters
– Traps and other “angry” characters to spice up your experience
– Relaxing Arcade game
– Simple and Addicting Gameplay
– Pinwheel for when you have enough of these dramas
Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 App Overview and Details
Immerse yourself in the funny and ridiculous world of Whatawalk 2, a place where you can be both the hero and the villian. With simplified controls that are fluid, easy to understand and fun to play around, you can never have enough fun with Whatawalk 2. Solve the funny challenge correctly. Stay in and play the most addicting and satisfying game.
– relaxing Arcade game
– Simple and Addicting Gameplay
– Funny yet charismatic characters.
– Addictively hilarious and easy to play.
– Traps and other “angry” characters to spice up your experience.
– More than 40+ dramatic scenarios for you to explore.
– Pinwheel for when you have enough of these dramas.
C’mon, this guy is not gonna walk himself, install Whatawalk 2 now and give him a hand through his dramatic life.
This is the best Arcade game out there!
Whats New In this Whatawalk: What A Walk 2?
– improve the game quality
Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 is an excellent way to improve your health. The app is easy to use and helps you to track your progress. I highly recommend Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 for anyone looking to improve their health.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Whatawalk: What A Walk 2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Whatawalk: What A Walk 2.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.