The EC-Council is a professional certification body that provides certification programs in information security, computer hacking forensic investigation, disaster recovery, and software security. The EC-Council Events are conferences that provide training and certification in information security and related fields.
The technical specifications of the EC-Council Events for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
EC-Council Events Andorid App Summary
EC-Council Events was developed by Socio Labs LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download EC-Council Events from Google Play store under the Communication category. The latest version of EC-Council Events is 11.1.0 on Play store with total users of 3492. The EC-Council Events app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the EC-Council Events is Sep 19, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the EC-Council Events on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
EC-Council Events App Overview and Details
EC-Council live events are world-renowned gatherings of cybersecurity professionals from around the globe. EC-Council events include Hacker Halted, our largest annual event, and Global CISO Forum, our executive-level event open only to director-level or above information security practitioners. Normally held in Atlanta, GA, our 2020 events are fully virtual!
Features of EC-Council Events for PC
1. Hacker Halted is our largest annual event.
2. Global CISO Forum is our executive-level event open only to director-level or above information security practitioners.
3. Our 2020 events are fully virtual!
4. We have events in Atlanta, GA and other locations.
5. Our events are well-attended by cybersecurity professionals from around the globe.
6. Our events include expert-led training and education.
7. Our events offer networking opportunities with fellow cybersecurity professionals.
8. Our events are an excellent resource for keeping up with the latest trends in cybersecurity.
9. Our events are an excellent opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
10. Our events are a great way to stay connected with the EC-Council community.
How To Install & Download EC-Council Events For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EC-Council Events for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EC-Council Events.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EC-Council Events on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EC-Council Events and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EC-Council Events on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EC-Council Events On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Socio Labs LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EC-Council Events?
The EC-Council Events application has been an amazing tool for our team. We have been able to use it to manage our events and track our progress. The application has been easy to use and has helped us to keep our events organized.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the EC-Council Events on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This EC-Council Events to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EC-Council Events and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the EC-Council Events. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EC-Council Events.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.