The EC Ghana app is the perfect tool for keeping up to date with the latest news and events in Ghana. With news and events from all over the country, the EC Ghana app is the perfect way to stay connected to your home country.
The technical specifications of the EC Ghana App for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
EC Ghana App Andorid App Summary
EC Ghana App was developed by BigData Ghana Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download EC Ghana App from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of EC Ghana App is 1.0.5 on Play store with total users of 9261. The EC Ghana App app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the EC Ghana App is Dec 18, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the EC Ghana App on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
EC Ghana App App Overview and Details
This is a GIS based polling station navigation and event monitoring App developed to give stakeholders in the electoral process a unique experience participating in the 2020 elections
– Find details of a polling station by searching with the polling station code
– Get the location of the polling station on a map
– Get directions to the polling station
– Report election related issues
– Get current and previous election statistics
The Electoral Commission of Ghana is the source of information in this application and therefore ensures the validity of the application’s content.
The application does not represent a government or any political entity in any way.
Additional information is available via the EC official website https://www.ec.gov.gh/
You can also contact BigData Ghana Ltd via email@example.com for more information
Features of EC Ghana App for PC
1. View polling station location on map
2. Get directions to polling station
3. View current and previous election statistics
4. Report election related issues
5. Find polling station by searching with polling station code
6. Get the location of the polling station on a map
7. Get current and previous election statistics
8. The Electoral Commission of Ghana is the source of information in this application and therefore ensures the validity of the application’s content.
9. The application does not represent a government or any political entity in any way.
10. Additional information is available via the EC official website https://www.ec.gov.gh/
How To Install & Download EC Ghana App For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the EC Ghana App for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the EC Ghana App.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for EC Ghana App on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the EC Ghana App and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the EC Ghana App on your computer right away.
|App Name:||EC Ghana App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BigData Ghana Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EC Ghana App?
Improved result filters
The source of data in this app is the electoral commission of Ghana https://ec.gov.gh/election-results/
The EC Ghana App is a fantastic application that has made it easier for Ghanaians to access important government information. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events in Ghana.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the EC Ghana App on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This EC Ghana App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EC Ghana App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the EC Ghana App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EC Ghana App.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.