If you are looking for a reliable and affordable eCommerce platform, EC Share is the perfect solution for you. EC Share is a user-friendly platform that makes online shopping easy and convenient for everyone. With EC Share, you can create a professional online store in minutes, and start selling your products and services to the world. EC Share also offers a wide range of features and tools that will help you grow your business online. So why wait? Get started today and see the amazing results for yourself.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EC Share for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
To install the EC Share on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the EC Share, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the EC Share app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, EC Share has over 2039 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Endor ehf has developed the EC Share and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 5.1.0.
Until this latest version, EC Share has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jun 14, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the EC Share on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||EC Share On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Endor ehf|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
-Access to corporate files from anywhere, online or offline
-Control of where files are located
-Rights management for controlling who can access files and what they can do with them
-Remote wipe capability in case a device is lost or stolen
-Ability to access on-premise files
-Ability to browse and view files and folders
-Ability to open and share files directly from the app
-Option to decide how long a file will stay on the device
-Option to decide how files will be opened or viewed
-Ability to get access to files from external partners in the same app
-Always be in sync with the corporate file server
-Always have access to the latest version of the file
EC Share is a free app to connect your Android device to your corporate file share. EC Share makes it easy to access and share files with you colleagues or external partners.
You can access files from anywhere, both online or offline. View files or share them easily with others. From a corporate perspective you can easily secure files by:
– Control where files are located
– Decide which rights each user has to the files
– Easily remote wipe a device, if it is stolen or lost
– Access to on-premise files
As an user you will benefit from the following features:
– Browse your files and folders
– View, open and share files directly from your device
– Decide how long a file will stay on your device
– Decide how you will open or view a file
– Get access to files from external partners in the same App
– Always be in sync with the corporate file server
– Always have access to the latest version of the file
To use EC Share you will need an account. More information here: http://www.endor.is
– Users will have the possibility to create password protected links with custom expiration period
– Bug fixes and improvements
In conclusion, EC Share is a great application that can help you keep track of your expenses and make sure that you are staying within your budget. It is easy to use and can help you save money in the long run.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EC Share of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This EC Share to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EC Share and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the EC Share. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EC Share.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.