of the Moon
In Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine of the Moon, you play as a young girl who has lost her way in the dark woods. You find yourself in front of a shrine, and enter it in hopes of finding a way out. But this shrine is different than any other you have seen before. It is dark, and filled with the spirits of the dead. They are angry, and want revenge. They will not let you leave until you have paid the price. Can you make your way through the shrine, and escape alive?
This article is all about helping you get to know the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||707 INTERACTIVE: Fun Epic Casual Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine Andorid App Summary
The Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine was developed by the popular developer agency named 707 INTERACTIVE: Fun Epic Casual Games. They have the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine in the Casual category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1059851 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 3, 2022 was the last date the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine was updated with new features. If you want to use the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine for PC
making it more thrilling and exciting.
Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine App Overview and Details
“The new Endless Nightmare game released! The story of Endless Nightmare 3 takes place before Jack investigates the weird hospital. The protagonist is Jack’s best friend – Carlos Gonzales. Carlos is a member of the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO), specializing in investigation of transnational crimes such as terrorist activities and organized crimes. His opponent is a notorious large-scale international criminal organization – Black Python. This time, their target is getting the Heart of Pharaoh. Carlos must get Heart of Pharaoh first, so he embarks on a dangerous adventure.
* Explore scary rooms, collect clues to solve puzzles
* Obtain weapons and fight fiercely with scary monsters
* Look for chests, you will get rich resources
* Upgrade weapons to fight against more powerful unknown monsters
* Learn skills to enhance survival ability
* Crack dangerous mechanisms and obstacles
* Fight for Heart of Pharaoh in ultimate battle with boss
* Exquisite 3D art style, giving you the real horror visual experience
* Explore from a first-person perspective, collect clues and key items, solve puzzles in scary horror rooms!
* Rich game contents including skills, weapons, puzzles, exploration, battles and so on
* More types of weapons can be chosen, tech gloves, frangible grenades, and guns!
* Thriller music and sound effects create a scary atmosphere, please wear headphones for a better experience!
Endless Nightmare: Shrine is a free 3D horror game, and it’s the third entry of the Endless Nightmare series. Different from the previous two horror games, scary shrine owns a bigger map, and more types of technology weapons. In this horror game, action and shooting is still a feature. In addition to long-range shooting, you can also fight against creepy monsters in close quarters; the ultimate battle with bosses enriches the fun of the horror shooting game; new survival skills have also been added to the epic game, which greatly improves the chances of survival! Exquisite 3D art style, well-designed puzzles, terrifying unknown monsters, fierce fighting in the creepy rooms, satisfy all your fantasy of creepy horror games! Experience this free horror game, embark on a creepy adventure to find the Heart of Pharaoh, overcome difficulties, meet new challenges and survive in the scary shrine!
Feel free to join us on Facebook or Discord to discuss game with us!
Whats New In this Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine?
The new Endless Nightmare game – Shrine is officially launched! Play the new horror game, beware of the dangers hidden in the dark!
Welcome to share your opinions with us on our Facebook or Discord!
I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to visit the shrine. The experience was enlightening and calming. The shrine is a place of peace and I feel fortunate to have had the chance to visit.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Endless Nightmare 3: Shrine.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.