If you’re like most people, you have a ton of files on your phone. It’s hard to keep track of them all, especially when you need to find a specific file fast. That’s where Ex File Explorer comes in. This app makes it easy to find and manage all of your files, no matter where they are stored. You can even quickly access files from your cloud storage accounts. Ex File Explorer is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to get more organized and productive with their smartphone.
So, you want to download the Ex File Explorer for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Ex File Explorer Andorid App Summary
The Ex File Explorer is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Ex File Explorer is NavaTech Inc.. The current version of Ex File Explorer is 1.0.1 with a total user count of 34491 and an overall user rating of 3.0.
Jan 6, 2020 was the last date the Ex File Explorer was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Ex File Explorer For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Ex File Explorer on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Ex File Explorer to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Ex File Explorer. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Ex File Explorer on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Ex File Explorer on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Ex File Explorer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NavaTech Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 6, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Ex File Explorer App Overview and Details
Ex File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. Let’s take a tour of that attractive features :
* File Manager and Folder Manager – now manage your files with features like file browser, hide, create shortcut, download, bookmark, paste, copy, cut, compress, rename, move, delete, search, transfer, organise and many such similar actions easily.
* Application Manager – you can backup,uninstall and create shortcut for your apps
* Cloud Storage Manager- the app supports multiple cloud storage.
* Root explorer and browser – for complete access to mobile storage.
* App manager – to backup, open, create shortcut and uninstall your app’s.
* Various file types viewers and players : video player, image viewer, document reader inside app, without leaving the application.
* ZIP and RAR support built-in : compressed and decompressed ZIP and RAR files with password(encryption AES 256 bit).
* Designed for multiple device resolutions support(Mobile,Tab).
* Supports more than 30 languages.
* Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): You can access files within remote or shared storage like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN. Also you can access your mobile dev ice from PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
* Quickly access recent files, access bookmarks, access history or search for any file.
If you are looking for a file manager app that has simple and sleek interface with full features, Ex File Explorer would be the best choice.
Features of Ex File Explorer for PC
1. File browser and folder manager
2. Cloud storage manager
3. Root explorer and browser
4. App manager
5. Video player
6. Image viewer
7. Document reader
8. ZIP and RAR support
9. Multiple device resolutions support
10. More than 30 languages support
Whats New In this Ex File Explorer?
_ Ex File Explorer
Ex File Explorer is a powerful and user-friendly application that helps you manage your files and folders more efficiently. With this application, you can easily find, access, and edit your files and folders. Additionally, Ex File Explorer also allows you to securely store your files and folders in the cloud. Overall, Ex File Explorer is a great application for managing your files and folders.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Ex File Explorer on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Ex File Explorer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ex File Explorer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ex File Explorer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ex File Explorer.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.