, weather, sports
FOX 5 Atlanta is your local source for news, weather, and sports in the Atlanta area. We are proud to serve the communities of Cobb, Dekalb, Gwinnett, and Fulton counties. Our award-winning news team is dedicated to providing you with the most accurate, timely, and relevant information. Whether it’s breaking news, severe weather, or sports scores, FOX 5 Atlanta has you covered.
This article is all about helping you get to know the FOX 5 Atlanta: News for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||FOX 5 Atlanta: News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fox Television Stations, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
FOX 5 Atlanta: News Andorid App Summary
The FOX 5 Atlanta: News was developed by the popular developer agency named Fox Television Stations, Inc.. They have the FOX 5 Atlanta: News in the News & Magazines category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.35.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 258376 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With FOX 5 Atlanta: News latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 5, 2022 was the last date the FOX 5 Atlanta: News was updated with new features. If you want to use the FOX 5 Atlanta: News on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the FOX 5 Atlanta: News using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download FOX 5 Atlanta: News For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the FOX 5 Atlanta: News using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the FOX 5 Atlanta: News on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for FOX 5 Atlanta: News here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of FOX 5 Atlanta: News for PC
-Breaking news alerts
-Real-time weather forecasts
-Local & national headlines
FOX 5 Atlanta: News App Overview and Details
News doesn’t wait, why should you? Take FOX 5 Atlanta everywhere you go! Our app connects you with top stories in and around the ATL— complete with breaking news alerts, live video, and real-time weather forecasts.
We cover topics that matter most to you including local & national headlines, weather, sports, traffic, politics, entertainment, food, education, crime and so much more.
NEWS & VIDEO
– Breaking news delivered as fast as it breaks
– Live stream newscasts daily
– Streamlined content display for a user-friendly experience
– Hourly conditions and 7-day forecasts so you’re always prepared for your day
– Interactive radar 24 hours a day
– Video updates from FOX 5 meteorologists
GOOD DAY ATLANTA
– Catch up every morning and watch what you missed
– Browse delicious recipes for dinner, lunch and breakfast
– Pet parent? Visit our pets page for our Pet of the Day feature
– Fresh updates on the Falcons, Braves, United, and Hawks
LET’S BE FRIENDS! Follow us on:
Use #FOX5ATL to join the chatter and be featured.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see https://www.fox5atlanta.com/ad-choices. You may also download the App Choices app at https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Whats New In this FOX 5 Atlanta: News?
FOX 5 Atlanta’s news application is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news in your area. The app has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to find the news that you’re interested in. You can also customize the app to include the topics that you’re most interested in.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the FOX 5 Atlanta: News of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This FOX 5 Atlanta: News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FOX 5 Atlanta: News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the FOX 5 Atlanta: News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FOX 5 Atlanta: News.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.