Games are a great way to keep kids entertained and engaged. They can also help with hand-eye coordination, problem solving, and math skills. Here are some of our favorite games for first graders.
The latest Grade 1 Games for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Grade 1 Games Andorid App Summary
Vikalp India has developed the Grade 1 Games for Android. You can find it under the Educational category on Play Store. Since its inception, Grade 1 Games has got over 2825+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2
The latest update of Grade 1 Games is Feb 25, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Grade 1 Games App Overview and Details
Fun with numbers
One digit addition and subtraction
Addition with re-grouping
Commutative aspects of addition
Subtraction with re-grouping
Correlation between ‘+’ and ‘-‘
Number Representation upto 100
About Vikalp Learning App
Concepts are best introduced using physical tools. But this can be given to limited number of children for limited number of hours. Vikalp’s new learning app provides access to play and practice and have fun with maths anytime, anywhere. The app lets children practice mathematical concepts learnt at school, as a set of fun games. It is designed to work on the most basic-level smart phones, ONLINE and OFFLINE. Thus, most dreaded maths practice becomes fun activity. It reinforces the concepts taught in school. Playing games based on same topic at home helps children to retain the concepts. Forgetting concepts after long holidays becomes a bygone thing. Curiosity is triggered and children gets hooked to the games and keep playing and learning even during weekends and vacations.
Features of Grade 1 Games for PC
1. A learning app that provides access to play and practice maths concepts anytime, anywhere.
2. The app is designed to work on the most basic-level smart phones, ONLINE and OFFLINE.
3. Reinforces the concepts taught in school.
4. Playing games based on same topic at home helps children to retain the concepts.
5. Forgetting concepts after long holidays becomes a bygone thing.
6. Children gets hooked to the games and keep playing and learning even during weekends and vacations.
7. Curiosities is triggered.
8. Helps children to master mathematical concepts.
9. Fun way to learn maths.
10. Makes learning maths enjoyable.
Install “Grade 1 Games” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Grade 1 Games on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Grade 1 Games app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Grade 1 Games.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Grade 1 Games On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vikalp India|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Grade 1 Games?
Updated the graphics on the Memory Game.
Grade 1 Games is a great tool for helping young children learn. The games are fun and engaging, and help to teach important skills in a way that kids will enjoy. I highly recommend this app for anyone with young children.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Grade 1 Games for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Grade 1 Games to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Grade 1 Games and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Grade 1 Games. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Grade 1 Games.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.