GVB is a travel app that provides users with information on public transportation in Amsterdam. The app includes schedules, routes, and real-time information on arrivals and departures.
This article is all about helping you get to know the GVB travel app for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download GVB travel app For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the GVB travel app on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the GVB travel app using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for GVB travel app so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the GVB travel app on your computer.
|App Name:||GVB travel app On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GVB Amsterdam|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
GVB travel app Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the GVB travel app in the Travel & Local category. You can download and install GVB travel app on your Android phone from there. GVB Amsterdam is the developer of GVB travel app who made this app.
1.27.0 is the latest version of GVB travel app that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 186034. Plus, you’ll see that GVB travel app has a good user rating of 2.8.
You can install the latest version of GVB travel app, which is Aug 22, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install GVB travel app on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of GVB travel app for PC
desired location to the address you want to travel to.
– New departure times – View all departure times for the current day and the coming week, sorted by time of day or line.
– Improved favourites – Save your favourite lines and addresses for even faster trip planning.
– Improved route overview – The overview now shows all lines that stop at a certain location, and how they are related to each other.
GVB travel app App Overview and Details
The app for travelling by tram, (night) bus, metro and ferry in Amsterdam and the rest of the Netherlands. Your indispensable travel buddy for frequent travellers or for just a visit. Quickly and easily plan your trip from home to work, a restaurant or the theatre or from Schiphol to your hotel or B&B. Check whether there is a diversion or delay on your route. You always have your favourite line’s up-to-date departure times at your fingertips. And now it’s also possible to purchase a barcode ticket for immediate travel.
What the GVB travel app offers you:
– Up-to-date travel information: always the most reliable and up-to-date travel information for the GVB network as well as for all other public transport companies in the Netherlands.
– Trip planner: plan your trip to any address in Amsterdam or the rest of the Netherlands.
– Alert for disruptions: turn notifications on for your favourite line(s). You will receive an Alert if there’s a diversion or disruption. You can set this for certain days and time periods.
– Crowd indicator: in each requested travel advice, you can immediately see how busy a service is expected to be.
– Bicycle as before and after transport: under travel preferences, you can easily indicate whether you will start or end your trip by bicycle.
– Travel only with GVB: if you have a GVB travel product, e.g. a GVB hour/day or GVB Flex, and only want to travel with GVB lines, it’s easy to set this in your travel preferences.
– Save favourites: save your favourite locations in Amsterdam with just one click. It’ll then be even easier to plan your next trip.
– In-app ticket purchase: you can buy tickets via the app for one hour or for more hours/days and activate them immediately so you are ready to travel. Easily check in and out using your mobile.
Why are travellers using the GVB app even more?
– Unique Touch Swipe planner – The most personalised trip planner in the Netherlands. Simply swipe from your current, favourite or any other set location to the key places of interest in the city and your trip will be planned instantly. Then you can personalise your destinations. Select your destinations from a list of main locations in Amsterdam and surroundings, and save them for later use.
– Personal dashboard based on your travel profile. Directly access the key functions for your travel profile via your main screen. For example, if you use the app mainly for commuting, you will find your set regular route in your dashboard. In that way you always have the up-to-date departure times at hand.
– You can compose your own menu to display the functions which are most useful to you.
– Check the latest updates on disruptions and planned diversions.
– Search for up-to-date departure times by location, stop name or line. (available from mid-May 2021)
– Get in touch with GVB Customer Service quickly and have direct access to GVB Services such as lost & found or missed check-out (claim a refund for missed check-ins or check-outs).
– Fully available in Dutch and English.
Whats New In this GVB travel app?
A number of incremental changes are part of this new release. For example, an active and open travel advice is from now refreshed on frequent basis and our marketing massages are now displayed in a more compact way, so that other functions remain more visible. We also provide more information about the working of the Touch Swipe Planner and feedback the app is sent now to our customer service via WhatsApp. As a result, the continuity and speed of processing is better guaranteed.
GVB’s travel app is an essential tool for visitors and locals alike. With its intuitive design, users can quickly find information on routes, schedules, and fares. The app also offers real-time updates on service disruptions, making it easy to plan your journey. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned Amsterdammer, the GVB travel app is a must-have.
That’s it! That’s how you download GVB travel app on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This GVB travel app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GVB travel app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the GVB travel app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GVB travel app.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.