Are you ready for the next big thing? Augmented Reality (AR) is set to take the world by storm, and businesses of all sizes need to get on board.
AR is a technology that blends digital information with the real world, and it’s already being used in a number of industries. For example, retail businesses are using AR to create ‘virtual dressing rooms’ so that customers can try on clothes without having to leave the house. And car manufacturers are using AR to help customers choose the right car for their needs.
So why should your business start using AR? Well, there are a number of reasons. First of all, AR can help you to cut costs. For example, you can use AR to
So, you want to download the HBR Augmented Reality for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
HBR Augmented Reality Andorid App Summary
The HBR Augmented Reality is listed under the Productivity category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the HBR Augmented Reality is PTC Inc.. The current version of HBR Augmented Reality is 1.0 with a total user count of 107022 and an overall user rating of 4.7.
Oct 26, 2017 was the last date the HBR Augmented Reality was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download HBR Augmented Reality For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the HBR Augmented Reality on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the HBR Augmented Reality to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for HBR Augmented Reality. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the HBR Augmented Reality on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the HBR Augmented Reality on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||HBR Augmented Reality On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PTC Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2017|
|Get it On:|
HBR Augmented Reality App Overview and Details
The HBR Augmented Reality app launches an interactive AR experience from the pages of Harvard Business Review.
Experience augmented reality as you explore the November-December 2017 HBR article “Why Every Organization Needs an Augmented Reality Strategy,” by Michael Porter and James Heppelmann. Simply open the magazine to the article’s AR-enabled illustrations, point your mobile device, and watch the graphics come to life. If you don’t have the magazine, you can download the article directly from the app. Move and tilt your device to see AR’s capabilities in action: Watch an animated X-ray view of a hydraulic power unit, see step-by-step instructions for a repair, and control a robot arm with your touchscreen.
Share images from your experience via Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and more.
Powered by Vuforia, the leading Augmented Reality technology for industrial enterprise. Learn more at ptc.com/vuforia
Features of HBR Augmented Reality for PC
1. Experience augmented reality as you explore the November-December 2017 HBR article “Why Every Organization Needs an Augmented Reality Strategy,” by Michael Porter and James Heppelmann.
2. Simply open the magazine to the article’s AR-enabled illustrations, point your mobile device, and watch the graphics come to life.
3. If you don’t have the magazine, you can download the article directly from the app.
4. Move and tilt your device to see AR’s capabilities in action: Watch an animated X-ray view of a hydraulic power unit, see step-by-step instructions for a repair, and control a robot arm with your touchscreen.
5. Share images from your experience via Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and more.
6. Powered by Vuforia, the leading Augmented Reality technology for industrial enterprise.
7. Learn more at ptc.com/vuforia.
Whats New In this HBR Augmented Reality?
Scan HBR pages for an interactive AR experience.
Augmented Reality technology is still in its early stages, but it has already shown potential for a number of different applications. One such application is in the area of business and management. The HBR Augmented Reality application has the potential to change the way business is conducted by providing employees with real-time information and updates. This can help to improve communication and collaboration, and can also help to improve decision-making. The application has the potential to be used in a number of different industries,
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the HBR Augmented Reality on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This HBR Augmented Reality to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HBR Augmented Reality and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the HBR Augmented Reality. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HBR Augmented Reality.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.