The Hiring Team is a recruitment consultancy that helps businesses find the best talent for their organisations. We have a pool of highly skilled and experienced recruiters who can identify the best candidates for the job. We also have a vast network of candidates who are looking for their next opportunity. We can help businesses find the right person for the job, and help candidates find their dream job.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Hiring Team for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Hiring Team For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Hiring Team on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Hiring Team, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Hiring Team app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Hiring Team Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, Hiring Team has over 24897 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Jobvite has developed the Hiring Team and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.18.
Until this latest version, Hiring Team has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.3. This latest version was last updated on Feb 3, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Hiring Team on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Hiring Team On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Hiring Team for PC
1. View Candidate profile, resume, and evaluations
2. View Candidates submitted for screening
3. Approve requisitions & offers
4. Stay synchronized on day of interview via check-in, check-out
5. Submit Interview Feedback (Evaluations)
6. Use Collaboration List to discuss candidates currently under review
7. Reject candidate functionality for Recruiters and Hiring Managers
8. Delay rejections
9. Notify agencies
Hiring Team App Overview and Details
Jobvite’s Hiring Team app for Android provides hiring teams with the tools they need to accomplish critical, time-sensitive recruiting tasks on-the-go. With collaboration built-in and at its core, hiring teams will spend less time chasing people down, and more time hiring the right talent while providing the best candidate experience. Recruiters and recruiting coordinators will love how the app takes the pain out of making sure hiring teams stay on schedule for interviews and makes them submit candidate feedback on time. It’s recruiting, reimagined.
Capabilities of the App:
— View Candidate profile, resume, and evaluations
— View Candidates submitted for screening
— Approve requisitions & offers
— Stay synchronized on day of interview via check-in, check-out
— Submit Interview Feedback (Evaluations)
— Use Collaboration List to discuss candidates currently under review
— Reject candidate functionality for Recruiters and Hiring Managers – comprehensively built out to support candidate dispositions, rejection templates, delayed notifications and agency notifications.
Note that this app is not intended for jobseekers and you’ll need an existing Jobvite account to login to the app.
Whats New In this Hiring Team?
Bug fixes and improvements.
After much deliberation, the hiring team has decided to extend an offer to _____________.
We believe that _____________ has the skills and experience necessary to be a successful member of our team.
Thank you for your interest in joining our organization. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Hiring Team of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Hiring Team to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hiring Team and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hiring Team. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hiring Team.