Welcome to Illusion Castle! This is a place where your imagination can run wild. There are all sorts of things to explore in this castle, from the grand hall to the dark dungeons. Beware of the creatures that lurk in the shadows, though. They may be friendly, or they may be dangerous. It’s up to you to find out! So come on in and explore the castle. There’s something for everyone.
The technical specifications of the Illusion Castle for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Illusion Castle Andorid App Summary
Illusion Castle was developed by Rafael Rosa Barioni and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Illusion Castle from Google Play Store under the Adventure category. The latest version of Illusion Castle is 1.3.1 on Play store with total users of 40525. The Illusion Castle app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Illusion Castle is Oct 28, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Illusion Castle on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Illusion Castle For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Illusion Castle using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Illusion Castle on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Illusion Castle here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Illusion Castle On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Rafael Rosa Barioni|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 28, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of Illusion Castle for PC
1. Anya is a warrior who comes across a strange castle on top of a hill.
2. Anya is stuck in this place and has to beat her enemies in order to escape.
3. The castle is a place where reality and illusion confront each other.
4. The game is created by Rafael Rosa Barioni and Mateus Guerreiro.
5. Anya has to evade the castle in order to escape.
6. The enemies in the game are challenging and require strategy to defeat.
7. The castle is full of surprises and secrets that Anya must uncover.
8. The game is visually stunning and provides an immersive experience.
9. The music and sound effects in the game are incredible and help set the mood.
10. The game is exciting and captivating, leaving the player wanting more.
Illusion Castle App Overview and Details
in this game you control Anya, a warrior who comes across a strange castle on top of a hill, now stuck in this place, you have to beat your enemies and managed to evade this mysterious place where reality and illusion confronts.
*Rafael Rosa Barioni
Whats New In this Illusion Castle?
After playing Illusion Castle for a while, I can say that it’s a really fun and addicting game. The puzzles are challenging but not too difficult, and the graphics are charming and cute. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a good puzzle game to play.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Illusion Castle on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Illusion Castle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Illusion Castle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Illusion Castle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Illusion Castle.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.