The J.B. Phillips Bible is a translation of the Bible into modern English. It was first published in 1952, and has been reprinted a number of times since then. The translation is notable for its simplicity and clarity.
The technical specifications of the J.B. Phillips Bible for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
J.B. Phillips Bible Andorid App Summary
J.B. Phillips Bible was developed by DCN-Media and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download J.B. Phillips Bible from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of J.B. Phillips Bible is 1 on Play store with total users of 193. The J.B. Phillips Bible app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the J.B. Phillips Bible is Aug 1, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the J.B. Phillips Bible on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
J.B. Phillips Bible App Overview and Details
PHILLIPS, This application is the Biblical version of the J.B. Phillips New Testament, the word of God, completely free for use by all ages, it contains the following:
– Old Testament
– New Testament
– Biblical dictionary
– Verses for any occasion
– Biblical promises
– Day and night reading mode
– King James Version Audio online
– User friendly search engine
– No internet needed, only audio
Features of J.B. Phillips Bible for PC
-The application contains the Old Testament, New Testament, and a Biblical dictionary
-It has verses for any occasion
-It has biblical promises
-It has a day and night reading mode
-The user can listen to the King James Version Audio online
-It has a user-friendly search engine
-The application does not require internet access
-The application only needs audio access
How To Install & Download J.B. Phillips Bible For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the J.B. Phillips Bible for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the J.B. Phillips Bible.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for J.B. Phillips Bible on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the J.B. Phillips Bible and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the J.B. Phillips Bible on your computer right away.
|App Name:||J.B. Phillips Bible On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this J.B. Phillips Bible?
J.B. Phillips New Testament
Phillips’ translation of the Bible is unique in that it is written in a style that is easily understood by the average person. His goal was to make the Bible accessible to as many people as possible, and he has succeeded in doing so. The application of his translation is evident in the way that it reads like a novel, making it a quick and enjoyable read. I have found that his translation is also very accurate, and I have no doubt that it is the Word of God.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the J.B. Phillips Bible on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This J.B. Phillips Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for J.B. Phillips Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the J.B. Phillips Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the J.B. Phillips Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.