JB4 Mobile is a powerful and easy to use application that allows you to control your JB4 tuner from your iPhone or Android device. With JB4 Mobile you can change your map and settings, read and clear codes, and view logs and performance data. JB4 Mobile is the perfect tool for track days, autocross, and street driving.
The technical specifications of the JB4 Mobile for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
JB4 Mobile Andorid App Summary
JB4 Mobile was developed by Dmac Mobile Developments, LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download JB4 Mobile from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of JB4 Mobile is A356 on Play store with total users of 31042. The JB4 Mobile app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the JB4 Mobile is Nov 3, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the JB4 Mobile on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install JB4 Mobile For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the JB4 Mobile installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the JB4 Mobile and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the JB4 Mobile on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the JB4 Mobile in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the JB4 Mobile on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||JB4 Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dmac Mobile Developments, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
JB4 Mobile App Overview and Details
JB4 Mobile is a mobile data logger and display for use with the JB4 piggyback tuner from Burger Motorsports.
To connect, simply attach the JB4 data cable to your device using an OTG cable.
***Use a good quality OTG cable to avoid connection issues.
***If you keep getting “Serial port not available” errors, 1 of these issues is probably the cause:
1) Your OTG cable is faulty
2) Your device either doesn’t support OTG properly or requires a powered USB hub
3) You’re using a Galaxy S6/S6 Edge (see below)
Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Owners using an OTG cable: It has come to my attention that to get these devices to work correctly, you must first connect the OTG cable to your device, THEN connect the JB4 cable, THEN open the app and connect. Not sure why these devices are so picky, but at least someone found a workaround.
JB4 Mobile allows you to monitor multiple parameters of your JB4 equipped car at once. Parameters such as boost psi, rpm, fuel trims, air/fuel ratios, ignition advance, fuel pressure and much more are all available.
Data logging (log files are fully compatible with JB4 Windows/OS X software)
Email and rename saved logs
View previously read codes
Modify boost/fuel mapping
Modify methanol settings
Switch maps on the fly
Auto WOT logging
G Force Meter
JB4 Firmware Updating
How to calibrate the G Force meter:
1) Make sure your device is mounted in your vehicle in a (mostly) upright position (portrait only support for now).
2) Select a G Force gauge on the display screen.
3) When the vehicle is at a complete stop on a flat surface, simply double tap on the G Force gauge.
4) When the dot is centered in the circle with the car at a flat rest you know it is calibrated.
To switch what a gauge displays, just tap and hold on that gauge and a menu will appear.
To view your max boost, simply double tap on the boost gauge (double tap again to view live boost, max boost is reset after viewing).
JB4 Mobile is not affiliated with Burger Motorsports.
Features of JB4 Mobile for PC
tap again to return to normal view).
1. Monitor multiple parameters of your JB4 equipped car at once
2. Read/delete codes
3. View previously read codes
4. Modify boost/fuel mapping
5. Modify methanol settings
6. Switch maps on the fly
7. Auto WOT logging
8. GPS Speedometer
9. G Force Meter
10. JB4 Firmware Updating
Whats New In this JB4 Mobile?
Android 12 support.
JB4 is a mobile application that helps users keep track of their expenses. It also provides tips and advice on how to save money and manage finances. The app is easy to use and helps users stay organized and accountable for their spending.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the JB4 Mobile on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This JB4 Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JB4 Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the JB4 Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JB4 Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.