Loan Calc is a handy tool for calculating loan repayments and interest. It also includes a handy amortization table that shows you how your loan repayments are spread out over time. This can be really useful for budgeting and for understanding how your loan repayments will affect your monthly budget.
The technical specifications of the Loan Calc with amortization for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Loan Calc with amortization Andorid App Summary
Loan Calc with amortization was developed by droidjunkie and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Loan Calc with amortization from Google Play store under the Finance category. The latest version of Loan Calc with amortization is 12 on Play store with total users of 2980. The Loan Calc with amortization app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Loan Calc with amortization is Oct 17, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Loan Calc with amortization on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Loan Calc with amortization App Overview and Details
Loan Repayment Calculator App calculates the loan repayment amount. User can choose the frequency of repayments and repayment type i.e. principal & interest and interest only.
Inputs needed are:
1. Loan Amount
2. Interest Rate.
3. Loan Period (Yrs).
4. Repayment Frequency ( Annually, Monthly, Fortnightly and Weekly).
5. Repayment Type ( Principal & Interest and Interest only).
Result will include:
1. Loan Repayment Amount as per repayment frequency chosen.
2. Total Loan Amount – Total amount paid including interest.
3. Interest Paid – Total interest on the given loan amount.
4. A chart displaying the total loan amount and principal paid.
5. Mortgage table displaying principal paid, interested paid and balance amount per installment.
The calculations are checked thoroughly and are highly accurate.
Features of Loan Calc with amortization for PC
1. Loan Repayment Calculator App calculates the loan repayment amount.
2. User can choose the frequency of repayments and repayment type i.e. principal & interest and interest only.
3. Inputs needed are: Loan Amount, Interest Rate, Loan Period (Yrs), Repayment Frequency ( Annually, Monthly, Fortnightly and Weekly), and Repayment Type ( Principal & Interest and Interest only).
4. Result will include: Loan Repayment Amount as per repayment frequency chosen, Total Loan Amount – Total amount paid including interest, Interest Paid – Total interest on the given loan amount, A chart displaying the total loan amount and principal paid, Mortgage table displaying principal paid, interested paid and balance amount per installment.
5. The calculations are checked thoroughly and are highly accurate.
How To Install & Download Loan Calc with amortization For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Loan Calc with amortization for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Loan Calc with amortization.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Loan Calc with amortization on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Loan Calc with amortization and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Loan Calc with amortization on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Loan Calc with amortization On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Loan Calc with amortization?
Added new layout for tablets
The loan calc with amortization application was a great way to see how much money I would be spending on my loan each month, and how much money I would be paying overall. I really liked being able to see the amortization table and how it would change each month. This application was very helpful in understanding my loan.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Loan Calc with amortization on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Loan Calc with amortization to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Loan Calc with amortization and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Loan Calc with amortization. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Loan Calc with amortization.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.