The alien invasion continues! The world is in shambles and the aliens are still in control. The humans are fighting back, but they need your help! Grab your gun and shoot the aliens in this action-packed sequel to Mad Day.
In this article, we will show you how to download Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens technical specifications first.
Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens Andorid App Summary
SMOKOKO LTD is the developer of this Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens application. It is listed under the Racing category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1562531+ users of this app. The Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens app rating is currently 2.0.
It was last updated on Apr 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens for PC
1. Battle evil aliens in an epic runner game.
2. Customize your war rig with shotguns, cannons, lasers and rocket launchers.
3. Collect coins to buy weapons and speed boosters.
4. Look cool while eliminating aliens.
5. Upgrade your weapons and armor.
6. Play mini-games to replenish your funds.
7. Earn achievements.
8. Conquer the leaderboard.
9. Save the world and reclaim your pet squid!
10. Have tons of fun!
|App Name:||Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SMOKOKO LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens App Overview and Details
Ride, shoot, jump and smash your way to victory in this addictive runner. Team up with ex-Marine Bob to battle evil aliens who have invaded the planet. To make things even worse, they’ve kidnapped his beloved pet octopus. Needless to say that Bob is on a mission to make this an encounter that the aliens won’t soon forget!
TIME TO POUND SOME PREDATORS!
Taking on an army of aliens isn’t easy and Bob could really use a helping hand. It’s up to you to customize his truck and turn it into an awesome war rig by loading it up with shotguns, cannons, lasers and rocket launchers. Add the finishing touch by slapping on some super armor and Bob is good to go and unleash his fury on those evil aliens who’ve taken what’s his!
SURVIVE IN STYLE
During your battle, you’ll want to collect coins to buy weapons and speed boosters. Oh, and pick up some crazy stylish outfits while you’re at it as well. Just because you’re eliminating aliens doesn’t mean you can’t look cool while doing it, right? If you’re low on cash, it’s not the end of the world either, just play some of the fun mini-games to replenish your funds and to continue your shopping spree!
– Battle evil aliens
– Crazy cool combat outfits!
– Upgrade your weapons and armor
– Rule in epic boss fights
– Blast through 4 huge, hostile worlds
– Earn extra coins by playing mini-games
– Earn achievements
– Conquer the leaderboard
Are you ready to defeat the aliens, save the world, and reclaim your pet squid? It’s time to find out!
Whats New In this Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens?
– Bug Fixes
In the conclusion of the Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens game, the player must use all of the skills they have learned in order to defeat the alien invasion. The player must use strategy to decide which weapons to use and when to use them in order to defeat the aliens. The player must also use their agility and speed to avoid being hit by the aliens. The game ends with the player defeating the aliens and saving the world.
This concludes our article on Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mad Day 2: Shoot the Aliens.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.