Mathletes are a breed of people who are passionate about math. They love the challenge of solving problems and the satisfaction of finding the right answer. They are often the top students in their math classes and enjoy competing in math contests. Mathletes are a rare breed, but they are essential to the success of the math community.
The technical specifications of the Mathletes for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Mathletes Andorid App Summary
Mathletes was developed by CelleC Games, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Mathletes from Google Play store under the Educational category. The latest version of Mathletes is 1.0.0 on Play store with total users of 1211. The Mathletes app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Mathletes is Jan 28, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Mathletes on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Mathletes App Overview and Details
Students learn Math in a repetitive fun manner to become better. CelleC Games presents a simple and exciting method of learning Math for children in grades 1 to 5. Introducing MATHLETES! Combining the excitement of Sports and Math, all packaged in a simple Mobile app. Children can choose sports such as Baseball, Basketball, Boxing and Hockey with a twist of mathematical curriculum. Mathematical operations such as Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division can be practiced while they shoot hoops or batting on the field. Players will be able to select their grade level (1st – 5th grade), each of which is aligned to Common Core Standards established by Department of Education.
IMPORTANT NOTE! The game does not use any Notification Bar, Ads or link to any Social Networks
– Super Easy Control! Everything is just a Tap or Swipe away
– High Score to Compare and Beat
– Choose from 5 Energetic Sports such as Boxing, Soccer, Hockey, Baseball, and Basketball
– Difficulty suitable for grades 1st through 5th
– Learn Math Operation the best way! Addition, Multiplication, Division, and Subtraction
– Fun and addiction arcade style gameplay
– Intuitive and responsive touch screen controls
– Beautiful graphical interface
– Helps kids develop their mental math skills including: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
Features of Mathletes for PC
1. Fun and addictive math gameplay.
2. Learn math operations in a fun and exciting way.
3. Five energetic sports to choose from.
4. Grade-appropriate difficulty levels.
5. Arcade style gameplay.
6. Responsive touch screen controls.
7. Beautiful graphical interface.
8. Develop mental math skills.
9. Compare and beat high scores.
10. No ads or notifications.
How To Install & Download Mathletes For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Mathletes for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Mathletes.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Mathletes on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Mathletes and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Mathletes on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Mathletes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CelleC Games, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 28, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Mathletes?
Mathletes is an excellent opportunity for students who love math and want to get better at it. The program helps students develop problem-solving skills and learn new techniques. The camaraderie among the participants is also great, and it’s a fun way to spend the summer.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Mathletes on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Mathletes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mathletes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mathletes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mathletes.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.