Medical abbreviations are short forms of medical terms or phrases. They are used to speed up communication in the medical field. Many medical abbreviations are acronyms, formed from the first letter or letters of a series of words. Medical abbreviations are found in medical dictionaries, such as the Merck Manual.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Medical Abbreviations for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Medical Abbreviations For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Medical Abbreviations on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Medical Abbreviations, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Medical Abbreviations app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Medical Abbreviations Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, Medical Abbreviations has over 32997 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. EasyGoing has developed the Medical Abbreviations and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.1.
Until this latest version, Medical Abbreviations has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.6. This latest version was last updated on May 24, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Medical Abbreviations on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Medical Abbreviations On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 24, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Medical Abbreviations for PC
-App works offline-Thousands of Medical Words and Terms-Alphabetical listing-A Search tool-A learning tool-Free
Medical Abbreviations App Overview and Details
Medical Abbreviations Features :
• This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
• Thousands of Medical Words and Terms
• App is completely free, you don’t have to pay anything ever!!
• Alphabetical listing
• A Search tool
• A learning tool
Whats New In this Medical Abbreviations?
– Bug Fix
New Features :
– Add Words (Add needed words and make your own dictionary)
– Delete Word (Delete any words that are not needed by pressing the word for a long time in the main menu)
– Share Word
The Medical Abbreviations application is an excellent tool for healthcare professionals and students. It is a comprehensive reference that includes abbreviations, acronyms, and symbols. The application is easy to use and navigate. The definitions are clear and concise. The Medical Abbreviations application is a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in healthcare.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Medical Abbreviations of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Medical Abbreviations to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Abbreviations and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Abbreviations. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Abbreviations.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.