Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is a first person shooter game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It is the sequel to Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and the third game in the Modern Combat series. The game was developed and published by Gameloft. The game was released on November 10, 2011.
The game is set in the year 2014, and follows the story of a war between the United States and China. The player takes on the role of a soldier in the U.S. Army, and must fight their way through the war-torn country. The game features nine different levels, and three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Survival.
The game received mixed reviews from critics. However
The technical specifications of the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation Andorid App Summary
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation was developed by Gameloft SE and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation from Google Play store under the Action category. The latest version of Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is 1.1.7g on Play store with total users of 571310. The Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is Aug 7, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation App Overview and Details
** This game requires 1.37 GB of free storage space.
The best smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and apocalyptic battles.
The best, most realistic smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and an apocalyptic battle for the freedom of the United States, for one or more players.
• Fight through a 13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
• Witness multiple memorable moments thanks to AAA scenario-scripting.
• Experience different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4×4 chase, etc.
• The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature.
• Gaze upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments.
• Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario.
• Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes.
• Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
Features of Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation for PC
-13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan
-Different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4×4 chase, etc.
-The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature
-Gaze upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments
-Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario
-Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes
-Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks
How To Install & Download Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gameloft SE|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 7, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation?
Various game performance improvements, optimizations and bug fixes.
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is an excellent game for gamers looking for a first-person shooter that offers intense action and a gripping storyline. The game’s graphics are superb and the gameplay is extremely addictive. The only downside to Modern Combat 3 is that it can be quite challenging, especially for gamers who are not used to playing first-person shooters. Overall, Modern Combat 3 is an excellent game that is sure to provide hours of enjoyment.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.