Magic: The Gathering Spellbook is a digital card game for mobile devices. It is a free-to-play game with in-app purchases. Players build decks of cards and battle against each other using spells and creatures. Spells and creatures are summoned by players by playing cards from their hand. The first player to reduce their opponent’s health to zero is the winner.
In this article, we will show you how to download MTG Spellbook For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at MTG Spellbook technical specifications first.
MTG Spellbook Andorid App Summary
trolloks is the developer of this MTG Spellbook application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2482+ users of this app. The MTG Spellbook app rating is currently 1.9.
It was last updated on Feb 25, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of MTG Spellbook for PC
-Create your own Magic the Gathering decks and share them with friends
-Import and export to MTG Arena
-Basic card search
|App Name:||MTG Spellbook On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Download MTG Spellbook For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the MTG Spellbook on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install MTG Spellbook on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMTG Spellbook in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the MTG Spellbook on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, MTG Spellbook running on your computer.
MTG Spellbook App Overview and Details
A deck building/sharing app. You can create your own Magic the gathering decks and share them with friends.
– Added functionality to import and export to MTG Arena
– Added feature to scan cards.
– Added basic card search (to be extended)
– Added community decks (beta)
The literal and graphical information presented on this app about Magic: The Gathering, including card images, the mana symbols, and Oracle text, is copyright Wizards of the Coast, LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. MTG Spellbook is not produced by, endorsed by, supported by, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast.
Whats New In this MTG Spellbook?
Fixed bug where you can only have a limited amount of the card ‘Wastes’.
MTG Spellbook is an excellent application for Magic: The Gathering players of all levels of experience. The app is easy to use and helps players keep track of their cards and decks. I highly recommend this app to anyone who plays Magic: The Gathering.
This concludes our article on MTG Spellbook Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or MTG Spellbook for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This MTG Spellbook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTG Spellbook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTG Spellbook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTG Spellbook.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.