myBus is an online bus ticket booking platform that offers bus tickets for over 2,000 routes across India. The platform allows users to book bus tickets online, check bus schedules, and track their bus’ location in real-time. myBus also offers exclusive discounts on bus tickets for its users.
Do you know the technical specifics of myBus online for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
myBus online Andorid App Summary
The myBus online application developer is PZI TARAN. They listed the myBus online under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. The latest user count of the myBus online is more than 698008. With a 4.1, the latest null of the myBus online is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the myBus online is Jun 7, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the myBus online on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||myBus online On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PZI TARAN|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
myBus online Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run myBus online on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the myBus online and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for myBus online on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of myBus online for PC
to public transport information.
– Shows nearest departures (dynamic timetable) based on data gathered from GPS devices mounted on vehicles
– Provides very accurate time when vehicle will be on bus stop, taking into consideration any disturbances which may happen during travel
– Currently available in the following cities: Biała Podlaska (MZK), Bolesławiec (MZK), Cieszyn (ZGK), Dębica (MKS), Elbląg (ZKM), Gdańsk (GAiT), Głogów (KM), Inowrocław (MPK), Jastrzębie-Zdrój (MZK), Jelenia Góra (MZK), Kędzierzyn Koźle (MZK), Kielce (ZTM), Kołobrzeg (KM), Kraśnik (MPK), Kutno (MZK), Legnica (MPK), Leszno (MZK), Lublin (ZTM), Łowicz (MZK), Łódź (ZDiT), Mielec (MKS), Olsztyn (ZDZiT), Ostrołęka (MZK), Ostrów Wielkopolski (MZ
myBus online App Overview and Details
myBus online app was designed for public transport users to make their everyday and ocassional travel experience much better.
Except for the traditional timetable (static timetable), our app can show nearest departures (dynamic timetable) based on data gathered from GPS devices mounted on vehicles. It allows us to provide very accurate time when vehicle will be on bus stop, taking into consideration any disturbances which may happen during travel.
myBus online app is currently available in the following cities:
– Biała Podlaska (MZK)
– Bolesławiec (MZK)
– Cieszyn (ZGK)
– Dębica (MKS)
– Elbląg (ZKM)
– Gdańsk (GAiT)
– Głogów (KM)
– Inowrocław (MPK)
– Jastrzębie-Zdrój (MZK)
– Jelenia Góra (MZK)
– Kędzierzyn Koźle (MZK)
– Kielce (ZTM)
– Kołobrzeg (KM)
– Kraśnik (MPK)
– Krosno (MKS)
– Kutno (MZK)
– Legnica (MPK)
– Leszno (MZK)
– Lublin (ZTM)
– Łowicz (MZK)
– Łódź (ZDiT)
– Mielec (MKS)
– Olsztyn (ZDZiT)
– Ostrołęka (MZK)
– Ostrów Wielkopolski (MZK)
– Płock (KM)
– Polkowice (ZKM)
– Przemyśl (MZK)
– Puławy (MZK)
– Radom (MZDiK)
– Radomsko (MPK)
– Rybnik (ZTZ)
– Rzeszów (ZTM)
– Sanok (SPGK)
– Šiauliai (Busturas)
– Siedlce (MPK)
– Słupsk (ZIM)
– Stalowa Wola (MZK)
– Starachowice (ZEC)
– Suwałki (PGK)
– Świdnica (MPK)
– Świebodzice (ZGK)
– Świerklaniec (PKM)
– Tabor (COMETT PLUS)
– Tarnowskie Góry (MZKP)
– Tarnów (ZDiK)
– Wałbrzych (ZDKiUM)
– Žilina (DPMZ)
* In brackets there is transport company name we work with. If there are more public transport companies in city then their timetables may not be available in our app.
* You ask us frequently to add some new cities, please read our answer on http://www.taran.com.pl/mybusonline/?pl/faq
myBus online app is a part of Passenger Information Display System (PIDS) contained in MUNICOM.premium@ software designed by PZI TARAN company. This system is installed in many cities around Poland and allows passenger to wide range access information about public transportation.
Whats New In this myBus online?
Kraśnik (MPK): IP address change
myBus is a great online application that helps you find the best bus routes for your travel needs. The website is easy to use and provides all the information you need to plan your trip. I highly recommend using myBus when planning your next bus trip.
Downloading and installing the myBus online for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This myBus online to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for myBus online and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the myBus online. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the myBus online.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.