The O-Level past papers play an important role in the students’ life. By solving the past papers, the students can get an idea about the type of questions that are asked in the examination and the difficulty level of the questions. The students can also get an idea about the marking scheme.
In this article, we will show you how to download O-Level Past Papers For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at O-Level Past Papers technical specifications first.
O-Level Past Papers Andorid App Summary
Malik Creater is the developer of this O-Level Past Papers application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10164+ users of this app. The O-Level Past Papers app rating is currently 1.2.6.
It was last updated on May 20, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of O-Level Past Papers for PC
-36 subjects of O-level past papers and their marking schemes are available from 2015 to 2020
-Comprehensive database of all past papers and marking schemes
-Past papers are available for up to 2020
-Contains all the past year papers of 36 subjects
– Contains marking schemes for all the papers from 2015 to 2020
|App Name:||O-Level Past Papers On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Malik Creater|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download O-Level Past Papers For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download O-Level Past Papers on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type O-Level Past Papers and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the O-Level Past Papers andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
O-Level Past Papers App Overview and Details
O-Level Past Papers contains a comprehensive database of all the past papers and their marking schemes for students of O-Level.This app contains all the past year papers of 36 subjects along with their marking schemes from 2015 through 202020.
Past Papers up to 2020 are available now.
List of exam (past papers) subjects this App contains:
• Agriculture (5038)
• Arabic (3180)
• Art (6010)
• Bangladesh Studies (7094)
• Bengali (3204)
• Biology (5090)
• Business Studies (7115)
• CDT Design and Communication (7048)
• Chemistry (5070)
• Commerce (7100)
• Commercial Studies (7101)
• Computer Science (2210)
• Design and Technology (6043)
• Economics (2281)
• English Language (1123)
• Environmental Management (5014)
• Geography (2217)
• German (3025)
• Hindi (3195)
• Hinduism (2055)
• History (2134)
• Islamic Religion and Culture (2056)
• Islamiyat (2058)
• Literature in English (2010)
• Mathematics – Additional (4037)
• Mathematics D (Calculator Version) (4024)
• Pakistan Studies (2059)
• Physics (5054)
• Principles of Accounts (7110)
• Sociology (2251)
• Spanish (3035)
• Statistics (4040)
• Urdu – First Language (3247)
• Urdu – Second Language (3248)
Whats New In this O-Level Past Papers?
Minor Bugs and Problems are fixed.
Past papers are a valuable resource for students preparing for exams. They allow students to familiarize themselves with the format of the exam, the type of questions asked, and the level of difficulty. Additionally, past papers can help students identify their strengths and weaknesses and focus their studying on the areas where they need the most help.
This concludes our article on O-Level Past Papers Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or O-Level Past Papers for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This O-Level Past Papers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for O-Level Past Papers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the O-Level Past Papers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the O-Level Past Papers.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.