OpenOTP Token is a next-generation authentication solution that provides strong two-factor authentication for your employees, customers, and partners. It is based on open standards and provides a high degree of security, flexibility, and scalability.
The technical specifications of the OpenOTP Token for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
OpenOTP Token Andorid App Summary
OpenOTP Token was developed by RCDevs and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download OpenOTP Token from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of OpenOTP Token is 1.5.10 on Play store with total users of 103773. The OpenOTP Token app has a user rating of 3.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the OpenOTP Token is Apr 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the OpenOTP Token on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
OpenOTP Token App Overview and Details
OpenOTP Token provides an easy solution for organising your Multi-factor authentication (MFA) accounts, enabling secure login to your resources. You can also securely approve or deny transactions with the possibility of electronically signing resources (Advanced or Qualified signature).
Join a more secure world.
MFA is the key to enhanced security. When logging in with multi-factor authentication, you’ll enter your password, and then an extra layer of authentication will intervene to prove that it’s really you. Either approve the received notification or enter the one-time password (OTP) generated by the app. The one-time passwords (OTP codes) either have a 30 seconds life span (TOTP) or are generated on the fly with the push as a button (HOTP). The OTP doesn’t require you to be connected to a network. You can add multiple accounts to your app, including non-WebADM linked accounts like Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Dropbox, Google, LinkedIn, GitHub, and more.
Passwordless is here.
In collaboration with OpenOTP Authentication Server, you can use your phone, not your password, to log into your WebADM linked accounts. Just approve the notification sent to your phone.
Key features include:
– OTP conforming to OATH, HOTP and TOTP standards
– Secure QRCode with online secret exchange
– Phishing protection
– Spoken OTP with text-to-speech
– Encrypted mobile storage
– Offline Mode with OpenOTP Windows Credential Provider
Features of OpenOTP Token for PC
– Easy solution for organising your Multi-factor authentication (MFA) accounts
– Secure login to your resources
– Ability to approve or deny transactions
– Securely sign resources (Advanced or Qualified signature)
– Join a more secure world
– MFA is the key to enhanced security
– Use your phone, not your password, to log into your WebADM linked accounts
– Approve the notification sent to your phone
How To Install & Download OpenOTP Token For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the OpenOTP Token for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the OpenOTP Token.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for OpenOTP Token on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the OpenOTP Token and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the OpenOTP Token on your computer right away.
|App Name:||OpenOTP Token On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this OpenOTP Token?
Introduce Advanced Signature.
Stability fixes and improvements.
OpenOTP Token is a very convenient and easy-to-use two-factor authentication application. It can be used to protect your online accounts and data with an extra layer of security. The application is fast, efficient, and user-friendly. It is a great choice for anyone looking for an extra layer of security for their online accounts.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the OpenOTP Token on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This OpenOTP Token to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OpenOTP Token and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the OpenOTP Token. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OpenOTP Token.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.