The Uzbek language is spoken by around 22 million people in Uzbekistan and in other countries in Central Asia. It is written in the Cyrillic alphabet.
This article is all about helping you get to know the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon on your computer right away.
|App Name:||O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lingua Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2018|
|Get it On:|
O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon Andorid App Summary
The O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon was developed by the popular developer agency named Lingua Apps. They have the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 21814 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 7, 2018 was the last date the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon was updated with new features. If you want to use the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon using the emulator later on.
O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon App Overview and Details
O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon dasturi – bepul va ulardan foydalanish oson. Matn va harflarni O’zbek dan Ozarbayjon va Ozarbayjon dan O’zbek ga qaytarishingiz mumkin. Ushbu tarjimani suhbatlar, elchilar va ijtimoiy tarmoqlar orqali ishlatish uchun qulayroq qilishingiz mumkin. Ushbu konvertorni ishda, maktabda, tanishish paytida, sayohat qilish paytida yoki ish safarlarida ushbu ikki tilning mohirligini yaxshilash uchun ishlatishingiz mumkin, shuningdek, buni O’zbek – Ozarbayjon va Ozarbayjon – O’zbek konverteri, tarjimon, lug’at. Tarjima dasturini yuklab oling va hozirda sizning tilingizni takomillashtirishni boshlang!
Features of O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon for PC
1. The dictionary is easy to use – just type in the words you want to translate from one language to another and hit enter.
2. You can use the dictionary to translate text in conversations, emails, documents, and social media posts.
3. The dictionary is easy to navigate – you can quickly find the words you need by using the search bar or by browsing the alphabetical list.
4. The dictionary includes a handy audio function that allows you to listen to the pronunciation of words in both languages.
5. The dictionary can be used offline, so you can translate words no matter where you are.
6. The dictionary is updated regularly, so you can always be sure you are using the most up-to-date information.
7. The dictionary is available for free download on Android and iOS devices.
8. The dictionary can be used by people of all ages and levels of language proficiency.
9. The dictionary is an excellent resource for students and professionals.
10. The dictionary is the perfect tool for travellers and people who want to learn more about the cultures of Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan.
Whats New In this O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon?
The Ozarbayjon Tarjimon application is a great resource for learning the Uzbek language. The app has a variety of features that make learning the language easy and fun. The app’s interactive lessons and quizzes help learners to improve their vocabulary and grammar skills. The app also has a built-in dictionary that can be used to lookup translations of Uzbek words. Overall, the Ozarbayjon Tarjimon application is an excellent tool for learning the Uzbek language.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the O’zbek – Ozarbayjon Tarjimon.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.