Payback 2 is an action-packed sandbox game that lets you battle it out in destructible environments with up to 16 players. There are a variety of vehicles and weapons to choose from, so you can create your own unique style of play. Plus, the game’s intuitive controls make it easy to pick up and play. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player, Payback 2 is the perfect game for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Apex Designs Entertainment Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox Andorid App Summary
The Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox was developed by the popular developer agency named Apex Designs Entertainment Ltd. They have the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox in the Arcade category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.105.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 183609400 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 9, 2022 was the last date the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox was updated with new features. If you want to use the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox for PC
-10 different game modes
-7 different cities to play in
-dozens of different vehicles to use
Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox App Overview and Details
Gaming App of The Day – Kotaku.com
“[Payback 2] manages to create a sense of overblown fun that permeates everything from straightforward races to capture the flag-inspired heists … an immensely entertaining experience” – pocketgamer.co.uk
Featured as one of the best games of the week by The Guardian
“There’s a ton of stuff to do which is what gives Payback 2 such an interesting atmosphere” – Super Game Droid
Android Authority’s Indie App of the Day
Payback 2 includes everything from tank battles to high speed helicopter races to huge gang battles – but you really have to try it get a feel for how much variety there is, and we’re adding more all the time!
• VARIED CAMPAIGN. Fifty campaign events featuring massive street brawls, rocket car races and much, much more!
• TAKE ON THE WORLD. Battle your friends or over a million other players online with the game’s extensive multiplayer, leaderboard and Google Play support.
• HOURLY, DAILY AND WEEKLY CHALLENGES. Try to beat the rest of the world in the latest new events!
• ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY. Make your own events in “custom mode” using any combination of the game’s seven cities, nine game modes, varied weaponry and dozens of vehicles.
Whats New In this Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox?
• Increased resolution of some textures
• Improved support for Android 12
• Fixed excessive speed on high frame rate devices
• Various other tweaks and bug fixes
In Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox, you are able to create your own custom maps and game modes to play with friends or against AI opponents. The possibilities are endless, and you can create anything from a simple deathmatch to a complex capture the flag game. The level editor is easy to use, and the gameplay is fast and fun. If you are looking for a new and exciting way to play video games, then Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox is the perfect game
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Payback 2 – The Battle Sandbox.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.