Persona 5 is an amazing game and we wanted to create the ultimate compendium for it. PersonaDex is your one-stop-shop for all things Persona 5. We have detailed information on all of the Personas in the game, as well as all of the Confidants and their respective Social Links. We also have a complete walkthrough for the game, as well as detailed information on all of the game’s mechanics.
Our goal is to help you get the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium Andorid App Summary
The developer of the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium is Rechee J and they’ve done a great job at keeping PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium simple yet highly interactive. You can find the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium under Entertainment of Play Store. PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium’s latest version is 3.1.1 with an impressive user base of over 67416. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.7 shows how people love PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium is Aug 9, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium App Overview and Details
PersonaDex will be the most useful app to have by your side when playing Persona 5. Look up your Personas’ stats, skills, element strengths/weaknesses, and even fusions! Not looking up a specific Persona? Only looking for a specific group of Personas? Sort and filter all existing Personas to find what you’re looking for!
– Look up all the info! Stats, element weakness/strength, skills, fusions to and from any Persona!
– Filter personas by Arcana, and by level!
– Simple to use searching with autocomplete (some of those Personas are hard to spell, I know)
– Support for DLC Personas (Enable in settings)
– Best performing Persona 5 compendium on the market!
Features of PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium for PC
– PersonaDex is the most comprehensive Persona 5 compendium app on the market!
– PersonaDex is easy to use- just type in the name of the Persona and all the information you need pops up!
– PersonaDex is always up-to-date with the latest DLC Personas!
– PersonaDex is the best performing Persona 5 compendium app on the market!
Whats New In this PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium?
Fix issue where persona images weren’t showing up.
Download & Install PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Rechee J|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
PersonaDex is the perfect application for any Persona 5 fan. With its Compendium feature, you can keep track of all the Personas you’ve collected, as well as their skills and stats. There’s also a handy Fusion Calculator, which makes it easy to figure out the best combinations for your party. Plus, the app is updated regularly with new information and content, so you can always stay up-to-date on the latest news and developments. If you’re a Persona 5
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PersonaDex: Persona 5 Compendium.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.