If you’re a fan of the hit mobile game Piano Tiles (Don’t Tap the White Tile), then you’re going to love the newest installment of the series: Piano Tiles 3: Music Game! Like the first two games, Piano Tiles 3 is a fast-paced music game that tests your reflexes as you race to tap the black tiles as they cross the screen. The gameplay is simple but addictive, and with a variety of different music tracks to choose from, you’ll never get bored of playing. So put on your headphones, crank up the volume, and see how long you can last in the exciting new world of Piano Tiles 3: Music Game!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Piano Tiles 3: Music Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PP Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Piano Tiles 3: Music Game Andorid App Summary
The Piano Tiles 3: Music Game was developed by the popular developer agency named PP Inc. They have the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game in the Music category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 11865 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Piano Tiles 3: Music Game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 13, 2022 was the last date the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game was updated with new features. If you want to use the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Piano Tiles 3: Music Game For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Piano Tiles 3: Music Game here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Piano Tiles 3: Music Game for PC
– 1000+ piano songs
– Many genres of music
– Real piano feeling
– Many HOT songs update daily
– Avoid the blank space
– Stay tune & enjoy beautiful songs
Piano Tiles 3: Music Game App Overview and Details
The game has more than 1000+ piano songs for you!
– Real piano feeling when tapping the black tiles
– Many HOT songs update daily
– Many genres of music: classical, pop, EDM, country, etc.
– Feel the instruments you love: piano, guitar, violin, drums, harp, and others
1. Choose the favorite song
2. Tap all the black tiles
3. Avoid the blank space and feel the beat!
Stay tune & enjoy all beautiful songs to have relaxing time! Get ready and find your favorite melodies in this game for FREE!
Whats New In this Piano Tiles 3: Music Game?
– Updated New Songs
_ Fix some bugs
After playing Piano Tiles 3 for hours on end, I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed. The game is so much fun and addicting, and the graphics are top-notch. I can’t believe how much detail went into creating this game – it really is a work of art. I am so happy that I downloaded it!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Piano Tiles 3: Music Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Piano Tiles 3: Music Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Piano Tiles 3: Music Game.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.