BBC Radio 1 is one of the most popular and influential radio stations in the United Kingdom. The station broadcasts a mix of pop, rock, dance and urban music. It also features news, weather and traffic reports.
The technical specifications of the Radio 1 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Radio 1 Andorid App Summary
Radio 1 was developed by Radio Applications Bulgaria and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Radio 1 from Google Play store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Radio 1 is null on Play store with total users of 64356. The Radio 1 app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Radio 1 is Jan 24, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Radio 1 on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Radio 1 App Overview and Details
Listen to Radio 1.
Number 1 radio in Bulgaria.
Features of Radio 1 for PC
-Listen to Radio 1, the number 1 radio station in Bulgaria
-Enjoy a huge variety of music, news, and talk shows
-Stay up-to-date with the latest Bulgarian and world news
-Access exclusive content only available on Radio 1
-Stay entertained with talk shows and contests
-Connect with other listeners and share your thoughts on the air
-Listen on your computer or mobile device
How To Install & Download Radio 1 For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Radio 1 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Radio 1.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Radio 1 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Radio 1 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Radio 1 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Radio 1 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Radio Applications Bulgaria|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Radio 1?
Improvements on the player to restart in case of connection disruption
I am passionate about music and radio and I am excited to have the opportunity to pursue my interests and develop my skills as a radio broadcaster through the Radio 1 program. I am committed to working hard and I am excited to learn and grow as a broadcaster. I believe I have the potential to be a great radio broadcaster and I am excited to have the opportunity to learn and grow in this field.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Radio 1 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Radio 1 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Radio 1 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Radio 1. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Radio 1.