Shake and Open is an app that was designed to make it easier for you to open files and applications on your computer. All you have to do is shake your mouse or trackpad and the app will open. It’s a great way to save time and increase your productivity.
The latest Shake and Open App for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Shake and Open App Andorid App Summary
BLUEPEA TECHNOLOGIES has developed the Shake and Open App for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Shake and Open App has got over 85985+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3
The latest update of Shake and Open App is Aug 29, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Shake and Open App App Overview and Details
Now make yourself faster.
Just shake your phone and open your favourite phone from any screen or app.
– Choose from your installed apps and shake your phone to open app.
– Set sensitivity for shaking
Example – Choose camera app. Now shake your phone from any screen and open camera app.
A small and simple app
This is open source app, for code go to:-
For any queries contact us at –
Features of Shake and Open App for PC
-Easily open your favourite app by shaking your phone
-Customize the sensitivity of the shake
-Open source code for anyone to see and modify
-Contact the developers for help or queries
Install “Shake and Open App” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Shake and Open App on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Shake and Open App on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Shake and Open App and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Shake and Open App as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Shake and Open App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BLUEPEA TECHNOLOGIES|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Shake and Open App?
– Minor Fixes
– Stop and Exit Bug fixed
– Material Design UI
Shake and Open is a simple application that opens files based on the shake gesture. It is a fast and easy way to open files without having to search for them.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Shake and Open App for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Shake and Open App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shake and Open App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shake and Open App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shake and Open App.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.