Shakeology is a nutritional shake that has been designed to provide the body with all of the nutrients that it needs in order to be healthy. The shake is made up of a variety of different ingredients, including protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Shakeology is said to improve energy levels, help with weight loss, and boost the immune system.
The technical specifications of the Shake for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Shake Andorid App Summary
Shake was developed by ADL Dev and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Shake from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Shake is 1.7.4 on Play store with total users of 698622. The Shake app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Shake is Sep 23, 2013. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Shake on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Shake For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Shake using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Shake on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Shake here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Shake On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ADL Dev|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Features of Shake for PC
press the Shake notification and then press “Hide”.
Shake App Overview and Details
With this app, you no longer have to turn on the screen and look for the camera app just when you really need it!
This application allows you to shake your phone in order to trigger various actions! Even if your screen is off, you can still shake it, and it’ll work!
The possible actions are:
• Run any application like Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
• Turn flashlight on / off.
• Control music player: skip track, start the player etc.
• Call a contact
• Show recent used apps.
• Change ringer mode – ring / vibrate / silent.
• Expand the status bar.
• Turn screen on.
• Turn 3G on / off.
• Turn Wifi on / off.
• Turn auto rotate on / off.
• Turn auto brightness on / off.
• Turn speaker on / off (during a call).
• Turn flight mode on / off.
• Turn bluetooth on / off.
• Turn GPS on / off.
You can shake your phone horizontally or vertically, each can be set to trigger a different action.
• Control the shake sensor sensitivity level.
• The shake can work even when the screen is off.
• You can choose to start the application’s service at phone startup.
• Choose your favorite shake mode: simple, advance or pro
• Available vibration feedback for the shake.
Q: How much battery Shake is consuming?
A: If you enable the “battery saving mode” option then the battery consumption is very low. If you enable “Active when screen is off” option then the consumption is high. Note the restrictions that appear when you enable these options.
Q: How can I avoid opening something by an accidental shake?
A: You can set the Shake service to work only when screen is on, you can also control the sensitivity of the shake.
Q: I have a problem that sometimes the shake works and sometimes not.
A: You need to set the sensor sensitivity higher. Also make sure the app’s service is running.
Q: How can I hide the notification icon on the status bar?
A: Pull down the notification bar. Long press the notification until a box appears. Hit the box that says, “App Info.” Uncheck the box for “Show Notifications.”
Q: How to make the “control music player” action to work on my custom music player?
A: This feature is only working with the default music player
Whats New In this Shake?
IMPORTANT NOTE: MAKE SURE THE SERVICE STATE IS ON AFTER EVERY UPDATE!
– Bug fixes
– New action added: call a contact
– Fixed bug of service turning off by itself occasionally when battery saving mode is on
– Fixed bug of turning screen on twice in a row
– Minor fixes
In conclusion, Shake is a very useful application that can help you keep your files organized and easily accessible. It is easy to use and can be customized to fit your specific needs. I highly recommend giving Shake a try if you are looking for a better way to manage your files.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Shake on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Shake to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shake and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shake. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shake.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.