Many people know the story of Cinderella, but Shake Me is not your average Cinderella story. For one, the heroine is a boy. For another, the story is set in the modern day. And for a third, the story is full of humor and heart.
Shake Me is the story of 12-year-old Shane, who is sent to live with his stepmother and stepsisters after his father dies. Shane is not your average boy. He is a bit of a misfit, and he doesn’t quite fit in with the popular kids at school. Nor does he fit in with his new family. His stepmother is a control freak, and his stepsisters are spoiled and mean. Shane is content to stay
The latest Shake Me for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Shake Me Andorid App Summary
Pi Joules has developed the Shake Me for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Shake Me has got over 1394188+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Shake Me is Feb 8, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Shake Me App Overview and Details
Shake it and find some enjoyment.
The source code can be found here: https://github.com/PiJoules/Shake-Me
Features of Shake Me for PC
1) Shake phone to find enjoyment
2) Source code available on GitHub
3) Fun for all ages
4) Colorful and engaging
5) Easy to use
6) Hours of fun
7) Portable and lightweight
8) Affordable price
9) Durable and long lasting
10) Encourages creativity and imagination
Install “Shake Me” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Shake Me on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Shake Me on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Shake Me and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Shake Me as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Shake Me On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pi Joules|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 8, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Shake Me?
Shake Me is the perfect application for anyone looking for a fun and easy way to stay in shape. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit each individual’s needs. Shake Me is a great way to get in shape and have fun at the same time!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Shake Me for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Shake Me to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shake Me and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shake Me. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shake Me.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.