Shake-Torch is a flashlight app for iPhone that uses the accelerometer to control the light. Shake the phone to turn the light on and off.
The technical specifications of the Shake-Torch (Flashlight) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Shake-Torch (Flashlight) Andorid App Summary
Shake-Torch (Flashlight) was developed by Roman Nazarevych and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Shake-Torch (Flashlight) from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Shake-Torch (Flashlight) is 18.104.22.168 on Play store with total users of 76057. The Shake-Torch (Flashlight) app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Shake-Torch (Flashlight) is Jun 12, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Shake-Torch (Flashlight) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Shake-Torch (Flashlight) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Shake-Torch (Flashlight) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Shake-Torch (Flashlight) on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Shake-Torch (Flashlight) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Shake-Torch (Flashlight) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Roman Nazarevych|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Shake-Torch (Flashlight) for PC
– Shake your device to turn on/off the flashlight
– The flashlight will turn on even if your device is locked
– You can adjust the shake sensitivity
– The flashlight will turn off automatically after a set amount of time
– You can choose to have the flashlight turn on when the screen is off
– You can choose to have the flashlight turn on when the phone is unlocked
– The flashlight will not turn on if the phone is in your pocket
Shake-Torch (Flashlight) App Overview and Details
Shake your device to turn on/off the flashlight. It works even if your device is locked also prevents accidental triggering when your phone is in the pocket. Also, you can adjust shake sensitivity.
– Can work when the screen is off
– Has the protection from being accidentally turned ON when the phone is in your pocket.
Before being able to shake your device to turn on/off the flashlight, you need to open the App for the first time.
*NOTE: May require Camera Permission on the older OS version, as it is required to be able to control Flashlight.
Whats New In this Shake-Torch (Flashlight)?
– stability improvement
– added zero delay between shake events
Shake-Torch is a flashlight application that uses the accelerometer on the iPhone to turn on the light when you shake the phone. It is a very simple and easy to use application that is perfect for when you need a little light in the dark.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Shake-Torch (Flashlight) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Shake-Torch (Flashlight) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shake-Torch (Flashlight) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shake-Torch (Flashlight). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shake-Torch (Flashlight).
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.