Shika Boom is a new and innovative flashlight that uses Shake Flashlight Technology. This technology allows users to light up their surroundings by simply shaking the flashlight. No more fumbling with buttons or switches in the dark! Shika Boom is perfect for camping, hiking, fishing, and other outdoor activities.
The technical specifications of the Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) Andorid App Summary
Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) was developed by Mroid and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) is 3.7.0 on Play store with total users of 1307. The Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) is Sep 23, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) for PC
– Shake your device to turn on/off flashlight
– Turn on flashlight with one shake
– Turn off flashlight with one shake
– No need to unlock your phone
– Shake your phone to turn on flashlight
– Shake your phone to turn off flashlight
– Flashlight works with or without screen on
– Works on all android phones
Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) App Overview and Details
Shake Flashlight is effective utility app.Shake your device to turn on/off flash
Think about having a flashlight when in need.
People always freak out in the darkness trying to turn on the smartphone. shake flashlight you only need to shake it a bit to have a flashlight turned on.
* some android phone needs to turn on the screen and shaking your phone
Whats New In this Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight )?
More Control to the shack
Shika Boom is a great flashlight app with a strobe feature that is perfect for emergencies. The strobe feature is very bright and can be seen from a long distance. The app is also very fast and easy to use.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shika Boom (Shake Flashlight ).
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.