Shikshya is an online education platform that offers courses in a variety of subject areas, including business, technology, health, and arts and humanities. With Shikshya, students can learn at their own pace and from anywhere in the world.
The technical specifications of the Shikshya for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Shikshya Andorid App Summary
Shikshya was developed by Bihani Tech and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Shikshya from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Shikshya is 1.3.4 on Play store with total users of 84745. The Shikshya app has a user rating of 2.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Shikshya is Aug 30, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Shikshya on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Shikshya For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Shikshya using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Shikshya on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Shikshya here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Shikshya On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bihani Tech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Shikshya for PC
1. Comprehensive accounting tools
2. Administration tools (student, staff, and fee)
3. Reporting tools
4. Examination tools
5. Library tools
6. Compact and easy to use
7. Proven and reliable
9. Customizable to meet specific needs
10. 24/7 support
Shikshya App Overview and Details
SHIKSHYA is specially designed for educational Institution such as School, College and Institution. It is a unique and proven automation solution for all types educational institutions. SHIKSHYA is compact of Accounting Tools, Administration Tools (Student, Staff, and Fee), Reporting Tools, Examination Tools, Library Tools and Other Configurations.
Whats New In this Shikshya?
Shikshya App is :
– Account info
– Exam Result
– Exam Routine
– Notices with image and pdfs
– Academic Calendar with Events and Holidays
– Live Chat
– Home Work
-Parents can now pay school fees via Khalti, IPS Connect, Mobile Banking
and many more features combined on a single Package
1. Minor update for performance
Shikshya was the perfect solution for me. I needed a flexible schedule so I could continue working and Shikshya allowed me to do that. The teachers are all very qualified and the program is well-organized. I would definitely recommend Shikshya to anyone looking for a quality education.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Shikshya on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Shikshya to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shikshya and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shikshya. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shikshya.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.