Ship mooring is a process of securing a ship to a pier or to another vessel by means of ropes, chains, or cables. Mooring systems are used to connect a ship to a dock, to another ship, or to a floating object. There are many different types of mooring systems, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
The latest Ship Mooring 3D for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ship Mooring 3D Andorid App Summary
Aleksandr Turkin has developed the Ship Mooring 3D for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ship Mooring 3D has got over 1114905+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.22
The latest update of Ship Mooring 3D is Feb 12, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ship Mooring 3D App Overview and Details
Original simulator of ship-handling, maneuvering and mooring to a pier with tugboats.
Realistic control of cruise liners, cargo ships, warships, including aircraft carriers from 19th century steamers till modern nuclear.
Single and multi-screw vessels with separate propeller control (including famous Titanic, Britannic, Olympic, Carpathia, Mauretania, Aquitania) or azimuth propulsion.
Maneuvering with thrusters.
Mooring the vessel to the berth using two tugboats with separate control.
Departure from ports to target area.
Narrow-swimming, bypass of hazards, passing with other AI vessels.
Different environment, icebergs and weather conditions.
Sea marks of hazards and channels.
Damage, split in half and sinking of ships at collisions.
A large number of levels with a gradual increase in difficulty.
Features of Ship Mooring 3D for PC
1. Realistic control of a variety of vessels, from 19th century steamers to modern nuclear-powered cruise liners.
2. Single and multi-screw vessels, with separate propeller control.
3. Maneuvering with thrusters.
4. Mooring the vessel to a berth using two tugboats.
5. Departing from ports to a target area.
6. Swimming through narrow channels and bypassing hazards.
7. Passing with other AI vessels.
8. Damage, sinking, and destruction of ships in collisions.
9. A gradual increase in difficulty as the player progresses through the levels.
10. Varied and realistic environments, including icebergs and different weather conditions.
Install “Ship Mooring 3D” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Ship Mooring 3D on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Ship Mooring 3D on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Ship Mooring 3D and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Ship Mooring 3D as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Ship Mooring 3D On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Aleksandr Turkin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ship Mooring 3D?
High maneuverable platform supply vessel with new propulsion type – contra-rotating propellers pushing azimuth stern drive and thrusters.
Optimized app size.
Ship mooring is an important process in maritime industry. It is used to secure a vessel to a pier or another vessel. There are many types of ship moorings, but the most common one is the hawser mooring. In this project, we developed a 3D ship mooring application to help users understand the process better.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ship Mooring 3D for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ship Mooring 3D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ship Mooring 3D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ship Mooring 3D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ship Mooring 3D.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.