A shopping list is a list of items that a person intends to purchase. The items may be grouped by type, such as “groceries” or “clothes,” or they may be listed in the order in which they are to be bought.
The technical specifications of the Shopping List for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Shopping List Andorid App Summary
Shopping List was developed by maloii and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Shopping List from Google Play Store under the Shopping category. The latest version of Shopping List is 1.0.32 on Play store with total users of 3003358. The Shopping List app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Shopping List is Apr 16, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Shopping List on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Shopping List For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Shopping List using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Shopping List on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Shopping List here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Shopping List On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Shopping List for PC
-Input items from keyboard
-Add from database
-Fill by you
-Mark as bought
Shopping List App Overview and Details
This application is a useful and simple shopping list for your phone.
Do you often make shopping lists? If you do, this app made exactly for you!
This is useful and simple way of making out a shopping list on your phone. You can input items from keyboard, add from database, filled by you, by barcode scanning and even using your voice! Also, you can mark out important purchases in the list. You just have to tap an item to mark it as “bought”.
We hope that this app will expand your phone and make your shopping easier.
Whats New In this Shopping List?
In conclusion, the Shopping List application is a great way to keep track of what you need while you are shopping. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who shops regularly.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Shopping List on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Shopping List to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shopping List and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shopping List. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shopping List.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.