Siege Wars is an upcoming, online-multiplayer, real-time-strategy game that pits two teams of players against each other in a battle to control a castle. The game is set in a medieval world and players can choose to play as either a human or an elf. The objective of the game is to capture the enemy’s castle while defending your own.
The technical specifications of the Siege Wars for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Siege Wars Andorid App Summary
Siege Wars was developed by RunServer and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Siege Wars from Google Play Store under the Arcade category. The latest version of Siege Wars is 1.0.8 on Play store with total users of 9298. The Siege Wars app has a user rating of 2.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Siege Wars is Aug 7, 2015. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Siege Wars on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Siege Wars For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Siege Wars using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Siege Wars on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Siege Wars here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Siege Wars On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 7, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Features of Siege Wars for PC
– 90 unique levels in 5 scenarios
– 10 enemy types including bosses!
– 32 weapon upgrades
– 7 construction materials with different properties
– various magic shields, healing spells and much more
– epic music and sound effects
Siege Wars App Overview and Details
Epic catapult-shooter arcade game. Crush your enemies and their castles before their magic crash you!
Long time ago, when mages ruled the land, common people raised the rebellion against their magic, arrogance and tyranny. They used catapults, ballistas and bombs in the battle against magic castles and powerful spells. Now their destiny is in your hands!
* medieval siege weapons – catapults, ballistas, trebuchets and others
* 90 unique levels in 5 scenarios
* 10 enemy types including bosses!
* 32 weapon upgrades
* 7 construction materials with different properties
* various magic shields, healing spells and much more
* epic music and sound effects
Whats New In this Siege Wars?
– added Exit and Reset buttons
– fixed possible crashes
– typo and other fixes
– fixed High Score issues
Siege Wars is an excellent application that provides a great gaming experience. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is very smooth. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a great gaming experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Siege Wars on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Siege Wars to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Siege Wars and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Siege Wars. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Siege Wars.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.