Sim Touch is a unique Xperia launcher that provides an intuitive and efficient way to manage your home screen. With Sim Touch, you can quickly access your favorite apps, widgets, and settings. The launcher also includes a variety of customization options, allowing you to personalize your home screen to match your unique style.
The latest Sim Touch for Xperia for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sim Touch for Xperia Andorid App Summary
ZD Works Inc. has developed the Sim Touch for Xperia for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sim Touch for Xperia has got over 6857+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.45
The latest update of Sim Touch for Xperia is Apr 11, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Sim Touch for Xperia App Overview and Details
***FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY***
Sim Touch for Xperia is a small app that will simulate an input touch on your device.
How to use Sim Touch for Xperia
1. Open the small app in the small app drawer and grant with Superuser permission.
2. Use pointer location to know the location of your desired screen target. Go to Settings/Developer options and enable Pointer Location under Input section.
3. Input the X and Y location into the Sim Touch small app.
4. Enable the service by toggling the switch ON or switch it OFF to stop the service.
*you can also try this for non Xperia devices:
Features of Sim Touch for Xperia for PC
-Simulate touch input on your device
-Use pointer location to determine target screen
-Input X and Y location to simulate touch
-Enable service to start simulating touch
-Works for rooted Xperia devices only
Install “Sim Touch for Xperia” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Sim Touch for Xperia on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Sim Touch for Xperia on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Sim Touch for Xperia and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Sim Touch for Xperia as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Sim Touch for Xperia On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ZD Works Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 11, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sim Touch for Xperia?
– Set the default value of X and Y position to 0. No need to set the location if you just want to keep awake.
Overall, Sim Touch for Xperia is a very handy app to have. It makes adding contacts to your phone a breeze, and the interface is easy to use. I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to add contacts quickly and easily.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sim Touch for Xperia for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sim Touch for Xperia to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sim Touch for Xperia and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sim Touch for Xperia. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sim Touch for Xperia.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.