Simon the Sorcerer is an adventure game developed by Adventure Soft and released in 1993. The player controls Simon, a young wizard, who must complete a number of tasks in order to stop an evil sorcerer from taking over the world. The game is notable for its humor, and for its large number of pop culture references.
Simon the Sorcerer was well-received by critics, and has been cited as one of the best adventure games ever made. It has been ported to a number of different platforms, and a sequel, Simon the Sorcerer II, was released in 1995.
The technical specifications of the Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade Andorid App Summary
Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade was developed by MojoTouch and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade from Google Play Store under the Adventure category. The latest version of Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade is 2.1.2 on Play store with total users of 13938. The Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade is Jun 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade for PC
Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portuguese
Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade App Overview and Details
“EVERY serious adventure gamer should have played this game.” – Adventure Gamers
“WELL WORTH of your time and money” – ACG (Adventure Classic Gaming)
Following the success, media praises and high user ratings of the first adventure of Simon the Sorcerer (also available on Google Play), we proudly present the next instalment.
Just when he thought his life was regaining some semblance of normality, Simon’s wonder years are once again turned upside down when the evil sorcerer Sordid returns from the grave with only one thing on his mind – revenge!
Sordid reconstructs his Fortress of Doom and sends a magical wardrobe to fetch Simon, but it accidentally ends up on the doorstep of Calypso, the wizard Simon had to save in the first game. Simon then starts to look for a special fuel that can power back the wardrobe and get him home.
Journey with Simon through this inevitable sequel to the best selling Simon the Sorcerer, as he manages once more to get stuck in a land of twisted fairytales, recycled gags and carbon dated clichés!
With a cast of thousands (mostly woodworm) and enough Swampy Stew to keep an underprivileged country sick for a year, this classic adventure will keep you well entertained until we manage to make another sequel.
‘Simon The Sorcerer – Mucusade: 25th Anniversary Edition’ features:
– Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based – no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
– Completely new game menus and save/load system
– Three Music options: music score in MT-32, General MIDI or AdLib
– A stunning new HD graphic mode that up-scales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
– Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
– Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Italian, Czech, Russian and Hebrew
German voice acting with or without German subtitles
Spanish voice acting with or without Spanish subtitles
French voice acting with or without French subtitles
Polish voice acting with or without Polish subtitles
– GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 25th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2020 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft Publishing – the original Simon the Sorcerer game series developer.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit http://mojo-touch.com/gpl
PROBLEMS PLAYING OR SAVING ? Please make sure that ‘Developer options’ (inside your device’s Settings), are disabled. Specifically the option ‘Don’t keep activities’.
Whats New In this Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade?
** 25th Anniversary Edition **
1. Android 12 and 64bit support! While still supporting all the way back to Android 4.1
2. Removed requesting permissions. None required whatsoever!
3. Fixes and improvements
Simon is saved from the clutches of the evil sorcerer Sordid by the timely intervention of the wizard Crispin. With his magical powers, Crispin helps Simon break free from the green slime that had taken over his body and imprisoned his mind. Simon is then able to confront Sordid and defeat him, restoring peace to the kingdom.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simon the Sorcerer – Mucusade.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.