There are many alarm clocks on the market, but most are either too complicated or not customizable enough for people’s needs. The Simple Alarm Clock is designed to be easy to use, while still allowing people to set their alarms the way they want. With this clock, people can choose to wake up to music, the radio, or a tone, and they can set the alarm volume to be as soft or loud as they want.
The technical specifications of the Simple Alarm for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Simple Alarm Andorid App Summary
Simple Alarm was developed by Kairy Lab and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Simple Alarm from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of Simple Alarm is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 1234636. The Simple Alarm app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Simple Alarm is Dec 3, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Simple Alarm on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Simple Alarm For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Simple Alarm using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Simple Alarm on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Simple Alarm here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Simple Alarm On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kairy Lab|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Simple Alarm for PC
-Easy to use
-Set favorite song as alarm
-Alarm time and day of the week settings
-The alarm will not go off if your smartphone is turned off
-The alarm may not function properly if you use an energy saving app
Simple Alarm App Overview and Details
Simple Alarm is an easy-to-use alarm clock app⏰. And it’s completely free!🌅
We made sure to design this app to be easy to use because you’ll be using it every day. It is outfitted with great basic features like setting your favorite song as your alarm, without overloading it with excessive functions that you’ll never use.
■ Alarm sound settings (wake up pleasantly to your favorite song)
■ Snooze function
■ Vibration settings
■ Alarm time and day of the week settings
• The alarm will not go off if your smartphone is turned off at the time the alarm is set for.
• The alarm may not function properly if you use an energy saving app. Please make an exception for this app in your energy saving settings.
If you have any questions or problems regarding this app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve your concerns.
Whats New In this Simple Alarm?
The Simple Alarm application is a handy tool for keeping track of your daily tasks. It is easy to use and helps to keep you on track. I highly recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their daily tasks.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Simple Alarm on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Simple Alarm to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple Alarm and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple Alarm. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple Alarm.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.