This is a very simple calculator that can only do addition and subtraction. It is perfect for kids who are just starting to learn how to do math.
The latest Simple calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Simple calculator Andorid App Summary
Max Human has developed the Simple calculator for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Simple calculator has got over 14174+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.1
The latest update of Simple calculator is Nov 12, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Simple calculator App Overview and Details
This calculator was created as a simple and convenient tool for everyday use. It has a number of functions that help make calculations more convenient and there are no unnecessary, incomprehensible or even meaningless.
DESCRIPTION OF CALCULATOR:
• Simple and clear design, in which there are no distracting elements. At startup, it is immediately clear where to click and what to do.
• The calculation line under the result. Simultaneously, you can see the result and the original data – this reduces the number of errors. Do not double-check the result if it seemed that you made a mistake when entering data.
• Protection against incorrect data entry.
• Convenient work with memory.
• Change the sign of a number by clicking on it.
• You can copy the result or number from memory to the buffer, by long pressing on it.
• You can delete the data character by character. It is very convenient if you make a mistake with the input – it allows you not to type everything anew, but only to correct the error.
• Tactile feedback when buttons are pressed.
• Large buttons, difficult to miss.
• Basic mathematical operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
• Calculation of operations with interest.
• Working with memory.
Features of Simple calculator for PC
1. Simple and clear design with no distracting elements.
2. The calculation line under the result.
3. Protection against incorrect data entry.
4. Convenient work with memory.
5. Change the sign of a number by clicking on it.
6. Copy the result or number from memory to the buffer, by long pressing on it.
7. Delete the data character by character.
8. Tactile feedback when buttons are pressed.
9. Large buttons, difficult to miss.
10. Basic mathematical operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
Install “Simple calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Simple calculator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Simple calculator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Simple calculator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Simple calculator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Simple calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Max Human|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 12, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Simple calculator?
• Now the buttons are pressed with a beautiful ripple effect, in the style of Material Design.
• By clicking on a number, you can change its sign, from plus to minus and vice versa.
• You can copy the result or number from memory by long pressing.
In conclusion, the simple calculator application is a handy tool for basic calculations. It is easy to use and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Simple calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Simple calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.