A simple calculator is a handheld electronic device used to perform basic mathematical operations. It has a keypad with buttons for entering numbers and operator symbols, and a display screen that shows the results of the operations. Some simple calculators have a scientific mode that allows more complex operations, such as trigonometric functions.
The latest Simple Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Simple Calculator Andorid App Summary
Endlezz Beats has developed the Simple Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Simple Calculator has got over 33149+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Simple Calculator is Jun 21, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Simple Calculator App Overview and Details
Simple Calculator is a simple 4 arithmetic function calculator. Simple calculator is a good replacement for your stock calculator. It has some advanced features like base conversion, Geometric calculation(Sin,Cos,Tan) and other simple mathematical useful functions.
If you need advanced mathematical functional you can pull up the advanced features from simple calculator. we recommend you to disable the stock calculator that came with your phone
Features of Simple Calculator for PC
1. 4 arithmetic function calculator
2. Replacement for stock calculator
3. Advanced features like base conversion, Geometric calculation(Sin,Cos,Tan)
4. Other simple mathematical useful functions
5. Disable stock calculator
Install “Simple Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Simple Calculator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Simple Calculator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Simple Calculator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Simple Calculator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Simple Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Endlezz Beats|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 21, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Simple Calculator?
The Simple Calculator is a basic, easy-to-use application that helps users perform basic mathematical operations. It is a useful tool for students, professionals, and everyday users. The Simple Calculator is fast, efficient, and easy to use.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Simple Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Simple Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.