A calculator is a small, portable electronic device used to perform mathematical operations. Modern calculators can handle a wide range of mathematical problems, from basic arithmetic to complex calculus. Some calculators even have the ability to graph mathematical functions.
The latest Simple Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Simple Calculator Andorid App Summary
Vázquez Software has developed the Simple Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Simple Calculator has got over 146014+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 2.8
The latest update of Simple Calculator is Jul 27, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Simple Calculator App Overview and Details
A simple, cute calculator with five free attractive themes:
• Retro classic or vintage.
• Easy to use and read.
• Basic standard functions.
• Percentage key.
• Simple but very powerful calculator for everyday use.
• Keep track of all your operations with an scrollable display.
• Touch an historical result to reuse it.
• Two decimal digit option.
• Sound on/off switch.
• Beautiful design with five themes.
• Use backspace to correct a mistake.
• Support for big numbers (up to 20 digits).
• Very large memory.
• Adaptable to tablets.
• Six skins free.
Any suggestion from users are welcomed.
If you like this application please rate it ★★★★★
Features of Simple Calculator for PC
1. Retro classic or vintage calculator theme.
2. Colorful calculator theme.
3. Pink calculator theme.
4. Industrial calculator theme.
5. Futuristic calculator theme.
6. Basic standard calculator functions.
7. Percentage key.
8. Scrollable display for tracking all operations.
9. Touch an historical result to reuse it.
10. Two decimal digit option.
Install “Simple Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Simple Calculator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Simple Calculator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Simple Calculator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Simple Calculator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Simple Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vázquez Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Simple Calculator?
Minor bugs fixed.
The Simple Calculator is a basic, but efficient, calculator application that is perfect for anyone looking for a basic calculator for their everyday needs. With its simple design and easy-to-use interface, the Simple Calculator is perfect for anyone who wants a no-frills calculator that just gets the job done.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Simple Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Simple Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple Calculator.