This is a simple calculator with a graph that allows the user to input two numbers and calculates the result. The graph displays the input and output values.
The technical specifications of the Simple Calculator + Graph for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Simple Calculator + Graph Andorid App Summary
Simple Calculator + Graph was developed by M-Apps Studio and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Simple Calculator + Graph from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Simple Calculator + Graph is 1.6 on Play store with total users of 220903. The Simple Calculator + Graph app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Simple Calculator + Graph is Dec 3, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Simple Calculator + Graph on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Simple Calculator + Graph For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Simple Calculator + Graph using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Simple Calculator + Graph on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Simple Calculator + Graph here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Simple Calculator + Graph On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||M-Apps Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 3, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of Simple Calculator + Graph for PC
-Material Design interface
-Calculator with memory
-Basic arithmetic operations
-The root function
Simple Calculator + Graph App Overview and Details
A simple calculator with percent, scientific calculator, calculator with memory – all suitable to describe this application has a nice and functional interface, style Material Design, beautiful animation, sliding bar.
-Preview the course of calculation (long click on the button element is or history)
-Basic arithmetic operations
The choice of measures of angles: radians, grads, degrees.
History of calculations with possibility of choice of insertion of result or expression.
A good set of settings: the ability to choose how to fill the input window, multi-line or single line, disabling hibernation, and others. In the app there is advertising.
Whats New In this Simple Calculator + Graph?
-decimal point(choice coma or points);
The Simple Calculator + Graph application is a great tool for students and professionals alike. It is easy to use and helps to visualize data in a graphical format. I highly recommend this application for anyone who needs to perform basic calculations or graph data.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Simple Calculator + Graph on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Simple Calculator + Graph to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple Calculator + Graph and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple Calculator + Graph. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple Calculator + Graph.