A sleep diary is a simple way to track your sleep habits. By recording when you go to bed, when you wake up, and how you feel during the day, you can get a better understanding of your sleep patterns. This information can help you make changes to your routine that improve your sleep.
The technical specifications of the Simple Sleep Diary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Simple Sleep Diary Andorid App Summary
Simple Sleep Diary was developed by SILECI Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Simple Sleep Diary from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Simple Sleep Diary is 1.0.0 on Play store with total users of 19844. The Simple Sleep Diary app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Simple Sleep Diary is Jan 22, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Simple Sleep Diary on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Simple Sleep Diary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Simple Sleep Diary using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Simple Sleep Diary on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Simple Sleep Diary here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Simple Sleep Diary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SILECI Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 22, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of Simple Sleep Diary for PC
– Tracks sleep in hours
– Tracks sleep quality
– Records sleep in just a few clicks
– Presents sleep pattern in graph and list view
– Shares data
– Makes backup
Simple Sleep Diary App Overview and Details
Simple Sleep Diary is a dedicated app to help you track your sleep in hours and the sleep quality – we make it extremely easy to record your sleep in just a few clicks. We also present your sleep pattern in a simple to read graph and in a list view for a given periode. You can also share your data or make a backup.
Whats New In this Simple Sleep Diary?
I found the Simple Sleep Diary to be a very helpful tool in tracking my sleep habits. It was easy to use and very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking to improve their sleep habits.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Simple Sleep Diary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Simple Sleep Diary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple Sleep Diary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple Sleep Diary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple Sleep Diary.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.