Mind mapping is a great tool to help you organize your thoughts, brainstorm new ideas, and take notes. With SimpleMind Pro, you can create mind maps on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. You can start with a blank canvas or use one of the many templates included. You can add icons, images, and notes to your mind maps, and you can even share them with others. SimpleMind Pro is a great tool for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to be more productive.
The latest SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping Andorid App Summary
ModelMaker Tools has developed the SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping has got over 179178+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.31.0
The latest update of SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping is Jan 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping App Overview and Details
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember information and generate new ideas. We’ve created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind Pro is designed to synchronize your Mind Map across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Windows and Mac – https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 10+ years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free-form layout or various auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using clouds.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the style of the Mind Map.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free-form layout
○ or use auto layout – great for brainstorming
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use checkboxes, progress bars, auto-numbering
○ connect any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
Add media and documents
○ images and photos
○ icons (stock, emojis or custom)
○ link to a topic, mind map, contact, file or webpage
○ voice memos
Seamless synchronization using Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
○ sync mind maps with your Android devices
○ sync mind maps across platforms. For example with Windows or Mac – as a separate purchase
Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ create a slideshow to present your Mind Map (Tablet only)
○ export to a calendar app
Style your mind map
○ change the appearance by selecting one of the 15+ style sheets
○ create your own style sheets
○ style every detail, exactly how you want it
○ change borders, lines, colors, background color, the checkbox color, and much more
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ block out distractions with autofocus
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ visually group topics with group borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
○ outline view
SimpleMind for Android is optimized for phones and tablets.
Features of SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping for PC
sheet by selecting the colors, fonts and icons you like best
○ or use one of the many templates provided
○ hide or show elements, change the shape of topics
○ export to a web page or blog post
Tools to help you maintain an overview
○ zoom in/out, navigate and scroll using gestures and the keyboard
○ show or hide branches, show or hide the topic list
○ collapse branches, hide topics
○ search, filter and order topics and branches
Install “SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ModelMaker Tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping?
• The built-in style sheets have a fresh new look and support dark mode.
• Improved stylesheet editor.
• Improved space in topics.
Overall, SimpleMind Pro is an excellent mind mapping application that is easy to use and provides a wealth of features. It is a great tool for brainstorming, organizing information, and creating outlines. The only downside is that the free version is limited in functionality.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SimpleMind Pro – Mind Mapping.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.