In Singapore, the checkpoints are the main entry and exit points for road traffic. The checkpoints are also the main points for the collection of duties and taxes on goods brought into or out of Singapore. The checkpoints are also the points where people and vehicles are subject to immigration and security checks.
Our goal is to help you get the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Singapore Checkpoint Traffic Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic is kokchoon.com and they’ve done a great job at keeping Singapore Checkpoint Traffic simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic under Travel & Local of Play Store. Singapore Checkpoint Traffic’s latest version is 6.13 with an impressive user base of over 512315. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Singapore Checkpoint Traffic.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic is Aug 13, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Singapore Checkpoint Traffic App Overview and Details
Singapore Checkpoint Traffic is a light-weight app to show traffic condition at Causeway, Tuas checkpoint Johor Bahru Eastern Dispersal Link Expressway (EDL) and Second Link.
The App is easy to use, fast and low memory consumption.
The live Web Cam pictures are :
1) Woodlands Causeway (Towards Johor)
2) Woodlands Checkpoint (Towards BKE)
3) Woodlands Flyover (Towards Checkpoint)
4) Second Link at Tuas
5) Tuas Checkpoint
6) After Tuas West Road (Towards Tuas)
7) CIQ Entrance from JB
8) CIQ Entrance from SG
9) Second Link 1.3 KM
10) Second Link 4.7 KM
We also provide :
1) New! Camara Picture Zooming feature.
2) Malaysia Fuel Price – Added since version 4.5 *** This feature has been deactivated.
3) Google Live Traffic feature by Google Map – Added since version 3.3
4) Daily SGD to RM exchange rate.
5) 2 hours weather forecast from NEA website. (New)
Please leave a message in our facebook fans page if you found any bugs or error :
Features of Singapore Checkpoint Traffic for PC
1. Shows traffic conditions at Causeway, Tuas checkpoint, Johor Bahru Eastern Dispersal Link Expressway (EDL), and Second Link.
2. Easy to use and fast.
3. Low memory consumption.
4. Live webcam pictures.
5. Tuas Checkpoint.
6. After Tuas West Road.
7. CIQ Entrance from JB.
8. CIQ Entrance from SG.
9. Second Link 1.3 KM.
10. Second Link 4.7 KM.
11. New! Camera Picture Zooming feature.
12. Malaysia Fuel Price.
13. Google Live Traffic feature by Google Map.
14. Daily SGD to RM exchange rate.
15. 2 hours weather forecast from NEA website.
Whats New In this Singapore Checkpoint Traffic?
Fixed some issues on the existing version.
Download & Install Singapore Checkpoint Traffic For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Singapore Checkpoint Traffic on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Singapore Checkpoint Traffic On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Singapore Checkpoint Traffic is a mobile application that allows users to view traffic conditions at the Singapore-Malaysia border checkpoint. The app provides real-time updates on traffic conditions, and allows users to plan their route accordingly.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Singapore Checkpoint Traffic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Singapore Checkpoint Traffic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at skatejellybeans, we also don’t use our own server to download the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Singapore Checkpoint Traffic.
If you have any query about the app or about skatejellybeans, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.